AvP3 Movie in 2009?

Started by Carnage95, Jul 30, 2008, 01:08:05 PM

Author
AvP3 Movie in 2009? (Read 105,496 times)

Wolfpred

Wolfpred

i'm all for AVP3... ONLY IF IT IS THE LAST ONE!!!!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Personally, I think it's bullshit. I'm gonna check with Fox.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I hope its true, goddamn i dont hate the avp movies but make one movie that atleast comes close to a Alien or Predator movie.

Alien and Predator have to say goodbye with one last big bang and a movie that has soul.

I´m all for it and i hope to god that its true.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nope. Nothing is official.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Did you hear that from FOX? I mean, are things just in the works or was it just an entire rumor?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yes, from Fox.

Undeadite

Undeadite

well, that answers part of my question lol.

Demosthenes

Demosthenes

Quote from: AVPVT Extinction on Jul 30, 2008, 02:24:35 PM
Quote from: darkbladepred on Jul 30, 2008, 02:15:06 PM
While that is true, did you read the rest of the artice?

QuoteOur movie guy Gareth Von Kallenbach - he runs Skiewed and Reviewed - did some digging and looked up Fox's movie schedule for 2009. AvP3 was on there.

"No big shocker, but Fox has scheduled AVP3 on their 2009 list," he says. "Now I am sure we will not see a film then, unless it is late 2009, as they do not have a script and they have not made an official announcement. But on the schedule they did list AvP3 for 2009."
Nah I just look at the picture and that's it :P beside me being an idiot are they really going to make an AVP3? :o if they are then I can't wait to see this ;D I just hope it's better than AVP and AVPR.
the first avp wasnt terrible, just the logic behind the errors..

B-Rad G

B-Rad G

Oh dear.........not another one.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Undeadite on Jul 31, 2008, 10:08:02 PM
Did you hear that from FOX? I mean, are things just in the works or was it just an entire rumor?

As far as PR knows nothing is in the works. When something is we'll have an announcement.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Damn beurotcratic red tape! I wanna know know!!! -slaps myself-

Ok, Im better now.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm at my usual here; wait till the cast and crew are revealed, then pass judgment.

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

2009?? Already??

Predator755

Predator755

Im still not sure if this thing is official or not, or if it ever will come to be, but I am somewhat enthusiastic about a third movie, despite the cripplingly horrible AvPR. Please dont hate me for it!

If it does take place in space, Im praying its going to be in the future and return with the CMC! If it is, I will be quite pleased!
If not... Well...

Anywhat, I hope that people will lighten up a bit. On other sites Ive read how people have been rather angry about the thought of a new developement. I mean, making stories isnt easy... Well, I have no right to change anyones opinions. I just want people to give the potential story a chance. ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It'll have to be set in space; how is Earth going to work for a 3rd film?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed