AVP: survival of the fittest. submit a character.

Started by Ghost Rider, Apr 03, 2008, 10:23:43 PM

Author
AVP: survival of the fittest. submit a character. (Read 21,775 times)

John Raven

Ok now that's awsome. An AVP animated movie. Since it's animated try to have the queen facehugger from Alien 3. They don't talk about it but in the special features they show you their idea of the queen facehugger. I'm not a cartoonist so probably the only thing I could do for your movie is the script. I'd love to help.

Ghost Rider

Ok i'd love to have you help. Welcome aboard survival of the fittest. ;D

Ghost Rider

for requirements go to page 1.

Burn the Floor

Alright, not much experience in animation on my end, but my resume includes many, many shortfilms. If you need, I could be a writer, voice coach, or voice over actor.

Now, for my character submission:

Name: Reapeater (spelled wrong on purpose; as in "Reap")
Species: Yautja
Age approx: 200 yrs
Height: 7'5"
Weight: 300 lbs
Weapons: Black steel double wristblades (both arms), black steel scimitar, plasma caster
Haircolor: Black dreadlocks
Mask: Black steel, blades lining the sides, eyepieces that flash when cloaking (in tradition of Predator 1)
Armor: Black steel, only chestpiece and right shoulder)
Brief bio: Reapeater is a Badblood who has shamed himself for stealing Hard Meat specimens and using them to infect two other Yautja (to spawn tougher game). He was discovered and brought to justice by a powerful Elder and exiled to a barren world. Now, in this new hunt, he seeks to redeem himself...

Ghost Rider

Very nice i also have a character but i'll post it later.

Ghost Rider

Alright here he is:

Name: Blade
Species: Predator
Height:7'6''
Weight:400lbs
Weapons: Plasma castor, Wristblades on both arms
Haircolor: Black with streaks of red
Mask: Like Scar's but worn and covered in scars
Armor: Thinly armored. mainly on the arms chest and legs
Brief Bio: A legendary warrior who's blades has been stained by humans and xenomorphs alike. He's well on his way to becoming an elder but still has much to prove. Recently he has been sent to a delsolate planet to kill a predalien before it becomes a queen.

Burn the Floor

So if you use Reapeater, he'll have to be forced to go on this hunt with an high-ranking Warrior (Blade), forcing them to work together and leaving them in an odd situation. There would be a lot of conflict and disagreement between them. I like it.  ;D

Ghost Rider

Yeah glad you like it. ;D

Ghost Rider

I've come up with a female predator but i'll post it later or tomorrow.

Demosthenes

Ghost you know ill write for you or even do voice overs.

Character

Name:Shredder
Attributes: Blue steel wristblades, Black disks. Single plasmacaster. Pistol. One black meteorite sword.

He is an elite, serving as blades mentor. He will die in battle, leaving the mantle of elite for blade, picks Reapeater  as Blade's partener

mask and gear: blue steel worn and battle scared

age 520
Height 7'9
Weight: 420lbs muscle bound
Hair: black with hints of silver

Nightmare

name: just call him criptfiend :P
race: alien
host: lion sort of animal
height: 1,5 times that of alien3
weight: 1,5 times that of alien3
brief paragraph describing your character: several scars, part of dome missing (almost transversal   45 degree cut) brain partially visible in plac of the cut (creppy to see it pulsate at times), only 1 finger in one of the hands, big tail, really big scar in chest, half of one back pipe missing, usually has blood on mouth from headbitting.

Ghost Rider

Thanks dark i'll be happy to let you. and keep these characters coming.

War Wager

Heres discriptions of two Elders from my fan fics. You could choose either or just change them into warriors for the movie.

Name: Stone Heart
Height: 7'8
Weight: 486lbs
Weapons: Spear, shuriken, plasma bombs, dual swords, spear gun - no wristblades
Dreadlocks: Very long and black, adored with metal and other strange objects
Mask: Similar to the Celtic mask exept the wires etc are more bladed and is more black than silver
Armour: Covered in black armour from head to toe, hardly any flesh showing
Brief Bio: Very honourable Predator that will kill whatever harms or kills his own without question. Very skilled and experiensed with weapons/setting traps etc. Keeps on going no matter how hopeless the situation may seem

Name: Clad
Height: 8'0
Weight: 517lbs
Weapons: Dual sacrificial swords, plasma bombs, arm blades, smart disc, dagger, short wristblades
Dreadlocks: Long, grey and covered with feathers
Mask: Very similar to the AvP Elder mask, but more golden and battle scared
Armour: Very little, what he has is golden and covered with furs
Brief Bio: Very old and wise, this Predator hasn't lost if blood lust in combat. Just as fast and agile as a Young Blood, Clad is one heck of an Elder

Ghost Rider

Awesome. I don't know which one to use.

Demosthenes

Dark Blade
Age 985
Height: 8'4
Weight: 620lbs
Bio:  A former Elite heavy pred, Dark Blade gained his rank of Elder through many hard battles.

Weapons:  Silver double ended sword, siver wristblades with black tips, dual plasma casters, whip. Pistol, speargun, netgun. Spear.

Armor: Clad head to toe in Black ceremonial armor, no flesh showing. Long black cape

Mask: Looks like wolf's only more scarred and blacker.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed