Guess the Game description above you...

Started by Purebreedalien, Mar 22, 2008, 08:08:58 PM

Author
Guess the Game description above you... (Read 15,336 times)

Purebreedalien

;D Well done! Sadly, my disk no longer plays. I ned to get it repaired in Gamestation or Game or somewhere like that.

Demosthenes

If you bought it at gamestop you can return if it hasnt been 30 days.

Purebreedalien

I got it last year sadly and we don't have a Gamestop in Clacton. :'(

Aeus

Take on the role of ______________, who seeks revenge after his clan is massacred by the Vigor Empire.

Taking full advantage of three-dimensional space, advance through the story with only your wits, your skills, and your deadly sword—cutting down opponents in the Vigoor Empire as you attempt to beat the Holy Emperor and reclaim the magic sword "Ryuken."

Demosthenes

Im a natural born gamer and idk what game your on about but Im going to guess... is it a ninja game?

Aeus

Quote from: DarkStar117 on Mar 23, 2008, 07:39:57 PM
Im a natural born gamer and idk what game your on about but Im going to guess... is it a ninja game?

Close...

Demosthenes

hmmm.... im not sure

Purebreedalien

Me either.

Demosthenes

And the answer is?

Aeus

Ninja Gaiden.

Demosthenes

I knew it!! i just didnt know how to spell the last part!!!

You choose from 3 different species and fight severel tough missions

Private Hudson

AVP or AVP 2?

You create your character exactly how you like, then you go out into space to try and stop an ancient evil from being awoken. You can be good or bad.

War Wager

Definitley a Star Wars game, can't mind the name however.

Based in an ancient, isolated city in Africa. A team of soldiers are sent in to investigate and discover a terrifying horror that awaits them behind it's walls.

Purebreedalien

The whole point is to wait for the person to tell you if it's right or not...  ::)

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Private Hudson on Mar 24, 2008, 02:03:08 AM
AVP or AVP 2?

You create your character exactly how you like, then you go out into space to try and stop an ancient evil from being awoken. You can be good or bad.

is it Mass Effect?

Your a bloodthirsty shark that has a taste for....blood, its a 3rd person view.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed