Predator 3 Homelands

Started by Predator Queen, May 08, 2007, 11:35:32 AM

Author
Predator 3 Homelands (Read 12,199 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Master Chief on May 15, 2007, 03:12:58 PM
I like the idea.  It gave me a great visual.  I can definitely picture the father saving him when he did.  That is a good story!  8)
thanks Master Chief

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: White Ookami on May 15, 2007, 10:10:49 PM
I like the idea.  It gave me a great visual.  I can definitely picture the father saving him when he did.  That is a good story!  8)
thanks Master Chief

You're welcome.  If you're gonna add more, I'm sure a few of us would like to hear about it. 

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Master Chief on May 15, 2007, 10:19:54 PM
Quote from: White Ookami on May 15, 2007, 10:10:49 PM
thanks Master Chief

You're welcome.  If you're gonna add more, I'm sure a few of us would like to hear about it. 
no i need help that why i ask for fans to help out unlike avp the directer never let te fans help and put in what they wanted

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Paul Anderson basically made a film he wanted to see, not what us the fans wanted to see.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 16, 2007, 12:30:22 AM
Paul Anderson basically made a film he wanted to see, not what us the fans wanted to see.
of i had a chance i would do what the fans want...

CelticWarrior

CelticWarrior

i realy ike it but i have a few things to say. 1. The budget. Thats goignto be real hard to make well.
2.The music. Evanesance is not good with this.  I mean, in a music  video on youtube i can see that happening easily.
3.Comunication. Preds don't speak our language.  So it would be hard to understand the movie. Plus if they used subtitles that would be annoying.  That might be hard to work out.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: CelticWarrior on May 16, 2007, 08:13:13 PM
i realy ike it but i have a few things to say. 1. The budget. Thats goignto be real hard to make well.
2.The music. Evanesance is not good with this.  I mean, in a music  video on youtube i can see that happening easily.
3.Comunication. Preds don't speak our language.  So it would be hard to understand the movie. Plus if they used subtitles that would be annoying.  That might be hard to work out.
for there in movies if some people dont talk the just use moviement of the body and factal exprestions that gives the movie watchers a good insite of what they cher is trying to portray

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Oh come on people i need ideas im only half a mind anyways!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed