Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 649,598 times)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Finished up my final version of Apone this weekend

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Aug 26, 2019, 03:42:19 AM

Give this man a cookie.

Nice!

Still Collating...

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Aug 26, 2019, 03:42:19 AM

To bad we'll never get a true Aliens movie Apone, but with a custom like that, you wouldn't need one anyway. Looks great as always!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

That's awesome!

Just need to pull a cigar off of one of the Dutch figs and give it to him.

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

Here is a couple of pics of work in progress (but near completion). The Razor Claws Xenomorph now with film style colours - I thought the drone (Alien's Big Chap) colours would look better than the original red, to match with the rest of the hive.
The Emissary Predator #2 with armour and fatigues painted to look a bit Colonial Marine (either allied or scavenged from Marine prey)
The background is a scenery piece created as an extension of the cucooned colonist diorama piece (from McFarlaine Alien Queen set) - looks better for photos than the bookshelf as background.

Still Collating...

Nice customs, especially love what you did to Razor Claw.

JokersWarPig

photo dump

Alpha Team Smart Gunners

"Pops" - A retired USCM Pilot, I really want to mess with more figure photography but I don't only want to use marines so I've been putting together some civilians. His vest is supposed to be like an old WW2 bomber jacket, the tally marks being missions he completed. He's a mix of Hicks, Bishop and Burke parts.

Bronze Demon

Horn Head Clan Member

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Outstanding work.

Great ideas and great execution.

Still Collating...

Wow! :o

Fantastic, I especially like what you did with Pops, but all the customs are great and seem really thought out.

Voodoo Magic

Awesome work JWP.  Really nice!

50percentJoe

So I've lurked this forum, but only registered recently, I've actually made quite a few customs on the side for my own fun and wanted to share them here and see what some folks thought of them.

I did a more movie style version of the arcade Dutch for my shelf.

Using the spare parts I made a Smart Gunner.

For laughs I made a self insert marine.

Still Collating...

Great work, they all look really well done. Your self insert marine I like in particular. The arcade Dutch's googly eyes are hilarious (in a good way) and an improvement to the awful original paint job. Keep it up, you obviously have a talent for this.

Voodoo Magic

Ha! I love that arcade Dutch!

All three, nicely done!

JokersWarPig

The first finished member of my Red Blades clan, a group of predators who fill a similar role of Wolf; They're the predators who get called when Xenomorph hunts go wrong. Hunting Xenomorphs holds important religious significance to this clan, the depths of which only its members truly know. Their armor is made from a black metal to emulate their favored prey, and their blades are made from a red colored, acid resistant metal.
This Predator is the second most experienced hunter in the clan. His clan was decimated after a xenomorph outbreak had occurred on the planet they were hunting on. Taken by surprise and having little expirience in hunting xenormorphs the clan members fell one by one and their ship was destroyed. He was stranded on the planet for many years and in that time he learned to respect the creatures and also the best ways to out maneuver them in hand to hand combat.

Still Collating...

As always, love both the look and the backstory. Neca predators are perfect for creative kit-bashing. No matter if it's simple head swaps to complex repaints and equipment swaps, it always looks good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed