your gonna think I'm nuts but

Started by Richman678, Jan 15, 2008, 01:50:01 PM

Author
your gonna think I'm nuts but (Read 4,844 times)

The Chibi Kiriyama

I thought it blew big time. It's comparable to Resurrection- the first two acts just stir up ill will, and then you're hit in the face with a talking Tyrant and a psychic battle.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

My problem with it is it went nowhere. It had characters just existing with no purpose. Why have Claire in the film, yet make her a nobody that's nothing like her character should be? Why have Wesker, when all he does is sit around? Why bring back past characters like Carlos and that black guy, only to have them do nothing...again. At least in RE:A, Jill looked liker her character. She was part of S.T.A.R.S and everything. Nemesis looked like Nemesis. Not to mention both previous films had attempts at character development, where as RE:E did nothing. And the ending made me puke. So we are now gonna have hundreds of Alice's running around with Neo powers? AWESOME TO THE MAX!!!!

Worst movie I saw in 2007. Thank god I didn't pay for it.

killzonewith bladesandteet

How about Paul Anderson hunted by Predators? ;)

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Richman678 on Jan 15, 2008, 01:50:01 PM
yeah after thinking about it AVP was a better movie

If they make a 3rd one I say bring Paul back let him write a good story defending everything we hate about the movies. Get milla jovovich to be in as a bad ass human killing both species.... And perhaps our beloved creatures will no longer be a joke in the movie world

Either that or someone beg ridley or James to help us out. Or john mctiernan
You're nuts!

Richman678

Richman678

Well AVP wasnt filled with as many holes as thjis one was, and I mean come on now ila with orange hair again??? It would be better.

Also whats so bad with the human Pred teaming up??

Think about it. In the first AVP comic book what happens in it? Oh thats right the female and Pred team up in the end. Oh yeah he marks the female at the end on the forehead with alien blood because they made a good fight team. sound familiar?

Anderson was just showing much love there to the comics

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Ya, well most of the comics were juvenile crap.

I don't want the movie referencing the stupid comics, because the comics had some truly awful ideas, including the team up. I don't see how a Predator fan could like the idea. It takes the ultimate hunter and reduces it to a human loving little bitch. If Predators are such loners, why the f**k would it want to team up with a human?

And Mila Jovovich in an AVP movie would be worse than AVP and AVPR.

Richman678

Richman678

What the whole idea behind AVP (the idea of it not the first movie) isn't?

That Yellow Alien

Ya, but that doesn't mean the film has to follow the comic book pattern. These creatures were born in the cinema, not comic books. So any movie with them should be treated as such.

Spectre

Spectre

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jan 15, 2008, 10:47:02 PM
Ya, well most of the comics were juvenile crap.

I don't want the movie referencing the stupid comics, because the comics had some truly awful ideas, including the team up. I don't see how a Predator fan could like the idea. It takes the ultimate hunter and reduces it to a human loving little bitch. If Predators are such loners, why the f**k would it want to team up with a human?

And Mila Jovovich in an AVP movie would be worse than AVP and AVPR.

Exactly screw having a female heroine again 5 movies is enough lets try something new... Also no true pred fans would want a team-up because any pred that would do that is not a true pred fan... Anyone on this site who likes AVP more is clearly a Alien fan instead of a Pred fan and if you are a pred fan and you prefer AVP you clearly are not a good one...

Richman678

Richman678

I'll admit it im more of an Alien fan.

hmm I wonder if the Freddy vs Jason forums are like this too?

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Milla Jovovich already destroyed the Resident Evil franchise for most, do we really want her in an AVP movie?

Spectre

Spectre

Quote from: AdamJZ on Jan 16, 2008, 12:27:27 AM
Milla Jovovich already destroyed the Resident Evil franchise for most, do we really want her in an AVP movie?

Hellz no...  >:(

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Richman678 on Jan 16, 2008, 12:15:30 AM
I'll admit it im more of an Alien fan.

hmm I wonder if the Freddy vs Jason forums are like this too?

Seeing as how those franchises have always sucked, even the first films (except for Nightmare on Elm Street, the rest are trash.), I'd think the Freddy and Jason fans aren't too picky. But I bet they are, even though the Friday series is so trashy nothing could make it worse.

marrerom

marrerom

Quote from: Richman678 on Jan 15, 2008, 01:50:01 PM
yeah after thinking about it AVP was a better movie

If they make a 3rd one I say bring Paul back let him write a good story defending everything we hate about the movies. Get milla jovovich to be in as a bad ass human killing both species.... And perhaps our beloved creatures will no longer be a joke in the movie world

Either that or someone beg ridley or James to help us out. Or john mctiernan

i agree that avp was better, but for god's sake dont bring back paul anderson. 

YerMawsGotBaws

In no way whatsoever do I wish Paul Anderson to make another alien/predator movie. He just didnt have a clue in my opinion. However, as much as AVP R failed to live up to my expectations, I still believe that the Strause brothers would be an ideal choice in making a 3rd predator movie. The parts of AVP R that involved the predator were nothing short of amazing and I feel that the brothers are highly capable of making an excellent predator 3. I would love to see the bad blood idea that has been kicking about imdb to be made into a movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed