big gamble..

Started by Highland, Apr 25, 2007, 04:31:51 PM

Author
big gamble.. (Read 4,353 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: PHANTOM on Apr 26, 2007, 10:10:26 PM
SiL! Every f**king day your complaining about something, you went from being a critic to sounding like a house wife that has 5 kids

PHANTOM! Every f**king day you're kissing fat hairy ass about something, you went from being a normal fan to AvP 2's official butt-boy.

When I hear what I think is good news, AvP 2 gets a buddy point and I praise it. When I hear what I think is bad news, I make my opinion on the matter heard. Yeah, it's negative most of the time, but this is a public discussion board, isn't it?

Or is this the line to bending over and puckering up?

For all I know the characters are well-written and well portrayed. I'm open to that - I'm hoping for that. Right now, however, I know what kind of characters they are and on that point I'm saying I really don't care for the idea.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Stop bitching you women! Everyday you complain, it's not just powefully annoying but it's also calling for more bad shit to happen for the one and most important thing we all talk about here which is AVP!!!

You say your hoping that it all works out but then on the other hand you continue to be negative and just have a bad out look on things that are going on for the franchise. I'm not kissing ass about AVP 2, im calling out for good things to happen for it, and believe that times have changed for the better.

And....im not fat your fat! ;D

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: PHANTOM on Apr 26, 2007, 10:37:17 PM
And....im not fat your fat! ;D

That had to be the worst comeback in history... I mean... If it was supposed to be funny... Yeah... No. Sorry I just had to get that out...

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Of course I was joking.

SiL

SiL

QuoteEveryday you complain

No I don't. I've defended this movie so many times it's not funny. I just have my fair share of beefs with it.

Quoteit's not just powefully annoying but it's also calling for more bad shit to happen for the one and most important thing we all talk about here which is AVP!!!

How the hell does that work?

QuoteYou say your hoping that it all works out but then on the other hand you continue to be negative and just have a bad out look on things that are going on for the franchise

I like to keep my options open. I don't know what the film's going to turn out like, so I don't say the movie's going to suck, nor do I say it's going to 'own all' or be the best thing since sliced bread. I have concerns about how specific things look on paper - I'll wait for the execution before I really start complainging.

And I'm fat becomes I'm partial to fine food. You're fat because you just can't let go of that tub of tripple-choc ice-cream (horrifically paraphrased Dylan Moran sketch for those not in the know)

Aliendrone

Aliendrone

As much as i want to participate, like there was a fight on another board that i was basically the referee...

I gonna stay out of this one.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

OMG if you say your not complaining now, oh boy! If AVP2 turns out bad I think my ears will bleed from the hate mail and posts your going to infect these forums with.

Oh and that last part was great! lol ;D

Aliendrone

Aliendrone

we have several months to go and people are already bitching about it...

Thought it would happen later, but....

(damn it, i told myself i wouldn't be a part of this)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

You can join us, just bring plenty of lube.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: PHANTOM on Apr 26, 2007, 10:47:58 PM
If AVP2 turns out bad I think my ears will bleed from the hate mail and posts your going to infect these forums with.

No, no, I'll be too busy laughing over your self-made corpse when you find out that no, AvP 2 didn't 'own all' or 'bring the pain'.

Aliendrone

Aliendrone

well, people have their own opinions about the future of the avp franchise....

I was expecting all this ever since avp didn't do to good at the theaters, but I'm all positive about this film.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: SiL on Apr 26, 2007, 10:53:32 PM
Quote from: PHANTOM on Apr 26, 2007, 10:47:58 PM
If AVP2 turns out bad I think my ears will bleed from the hate mail and posts your going to infect these forums with.

No, no, I'll be too busy laughing over your self-made corpse when you find out that no, AvP 2 didn't 'own all' or 'bring the pain'.

Yeah, we shall see, muahahaha!

Highland

Highland

Alien isn't aimed at kids (at least it didn't used to be - can't say much for now).

It's aimed at adults - therefore it's very easy to get attached to the Nostromo crew because they behave like people in any workplace.  There's the goody goody career types (Ripley, Kane, Ash), the detached and disillusioned (Dallas, Lambert) and the complaining troublemakers (Parker, Brett).

The fact it's in space with futuristic technology doesn't make the slightest bit of difference.

Thats not what I mean though.....of course they were everyday people just like I said, but in the distant future.

Were talking aliens actually using Man made structures (sewers/powerplants) on Earth (where we live lol), and people going about there every day lives like we do now.....

Alien - every scene was like wow, the space jockey, the ship, the planet....Aliens..the reactor plant, A3 the prison...A4 Space again.....

Every film (apart from AVP) had somthing to offer when the creatures were not on screen.

This movie there will be periods when nothing cool happens, nothing out of the ordinary, you could switch it on and for all we know it could be an episode of Dawsons creek... thats what i mean.

SM

SM

Which goes back to my initial point when I said 'Geez I can't wait for that'.

Aliens vs. Dawsons Creek was something a friend of mine's been joking about for 10 years.  Looks like we could very well see it come to pass.

SiL

SiL

I can't wait for the mean bully to get his comeuppance! It'll be ever so uplifting!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed