The New Alien Design

Started by Danger Close, Apr 24, 2007, 08:22:24 PM

Author
The New Alien Design (Read 5,451 times)

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on May 10, 2007, 10:32:38 AM
Well i have to agree with the poeple who don't like the design.  I've just taken a good look the the production still and i'm still not impressed.  But saythimg that i suppose i'll have to wait and see how they are when the movie is finsihed.  Untill then...
see he gets the point now every stop complaiing if you were and wait till augest.10/2007 to see how it goes or some thing like that.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

We have to talk about something, may as well be baseless complaining now.  There'll be plenty of informed complaining come December.  :)

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

QuoteThere'll be plenty of informed complaining come December.  Smiley

As Batman put it, that's what happens when you try to please everyone.

Movie looks like it's going to be fantastic and it probably will be, but even if it starts winning Oscars, some people will still remain dissatisfied until the title characters walk off the screen and rip the hearts from their chests XD

I personally prefer the smooth-headed Aliens, but these look pretty cool too, so long as they put on a good show, right? ^_^.  Looks like the smallerish head will also give the performer more freedom in his movements and the creature greater maneuverability in enclosed areas.  In any case, the ridge design does better tie in with the Predator 2 skull.

That reminds me, was there any reasoning behind the smooth and ribbed head textures?  The best explanation I've heard is that the ridged were from 'older' Aliens like wrinkles on a face, but I don't think that was ever confirmed or not.

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

yea ill just wait for december or augest and see the topics role in on the disappointment parts the good parts and the massive complainging that i will get a good laugh from lol

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Uh-huh.  Laugh out loud, indeed.  Yeah.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed