Officer Ray in AVPR

Started by Alan Dutch Schaefer, Jan 03, 2008, 07:22:28 AM

Author
Officer Ray in AVPR (Read 9,901 times)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jan 03, 2008, 07:57:35 PM
I'm sure Wolf would have anally raped Ricky were it not for the intervention of an Alien.

I was so happy when the Predalien impaled him with her tail.  I said to myself, finally his sorry ass dies. Oh but wait... >:(

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 03, 2008, 10:42:56 PM
Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jan 03, 2008, 07:57:35 PM
I'm sure Wolf would have anally raped Ricky were it not for the intervention of an Alien.

I was so happy when the Predalien impaled him with her tail.  I said to myself, finally his sorry ass dies. Oh but wait... >:(

...so unrealistic that he lives! Stupid pizza boy! >:( Maybe pizza boys have superpowers that allow them to be invunerable? :-[

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

No, it's just that he has a M4a1 and he did what he needed to do in order to survive. He would have died after the stab until Dallas came and shot full auto at the PredAlien. He just got lucky.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Blame Fox. Colin said they wanted to cut Ricky in half, but Fox thought that was "too mean."

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: PHANTOM on Jan 03, 2008, 11:04:56 PM
No, it's just that he has a M4a1 and he did what he needed to do in order to survive. He would have died after the stab until Dallas came and shot full auto at the PredAlien. He just got lucky.

No, im telling you, its pizza boy power! ITS PIZZA BOY POOOOWWWWWWAAAAAA! :o

Master Chief

Master Chief

hmm, yet they have no problem with having chestbursters coming out of a pregnant woman.  A body split would've been perfect for that twerp.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: Khan on Jan 03, 2008, 11:08:04 PM
Quote from: PHANTOM on Jan 03, 2008, 11:04:56 PM

No, im telling you, its pizza boy power! ITS PIZZA BOY POOOOWWWWWWAAAAAA! :o

No, it's the power of fighting back and not giving up. Also having a top of the line bullet proof vest, oh and also having a brother that will save you by blasting Chet away with a 5.56 x 45mm assult rifle before yo ass gets killed lol.

Master Chief

Master Chief

So what you're saying is the Predaliens tail going through that contemptible bastard shouldn't have killed him?

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

It went through his shoulder, which wouldn't kill you outright.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jan 03, 2008, 11:21:37 PM
It went through his shoulder, which wouldn't kill you outright.

But would cause blood loss, and losing enough blood, would lead you to die.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Did it?  I thought it went from the middle of his back through the upper part of his chest.  Oh well.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 03, 2008, 11:28:29 PM
Did it?  i thought it went from the middle of his back through the upper part of his chest.  Damn.

You wish. You just want him to die? Dont ya? ;)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Yes, I did want him to die.  He was just so annoying to me.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 03, 2008, 11:30:54 PM
Yes, I did want him to die.  He was just so annoying to me.

arent all humans... ;)

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I was actually surprised that he didn't annoy me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed