Canada late?

Started by genocyber, Dec 31, 2007, 11:53:21 PM

Author
Canada late? (Read 2,884 times)

genocyber

genocyber

For any canadians on this board,has the movie arrived yet for any of you? Because I'm still waiting here and this usually never happens when movies get released.We always get them the same day americans do

Wraith

Wraith

Some cinema's have the film. some don't, had to drive an hour to go see it, local cinema didnt have it =(

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Well, Im in New Zealand, and the film wont arrive here till January 18th, so thats strange since your country is next to the US.

S4MSUNG

S4MSUNG

Well for us Torontonians we got the movie on the 25th and get this... rated 14A

bobcunk

bobcunk

its playing at all my theaters and was sold out every day the first weak. i went on Christmas but only the first row was available so i didn't see it, but i went the day after and the day after that and was the first on in but buy the time it started there wasn't one seat left.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: S4MSUNG on Jan 01, 2008, 12:00:51 AM
Well for us Torontonians we got the movie on the 25th and get this... rated 14A

lol wish I was in Canada right now...lol :D

Cinnamon

Cinnamon

Here in Montreal it officially opened on the 25th, with a special viewing in certain theaters on the 23rd. ;D

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: Khan on Dec 31, 2007, 11:55:27 PM
Well, Im in New Zealand, and the film wont arrive here till January 18th, so thats strange since your country is next to the US.

That's strange, I thought you guys would get it at the same time as us (Australia-26th December)

pred_alien

pred_alien

Quote from: bobcunk on Jan 03, 2008, 12:40:28 AM
its playing at all my theaters and was sold out every day the first weak. i went on Christmas but only the first row was available so i didn't see it, but i went the day after and the day after that and was the first on in but buy the time it started there wasn't one seat left.
if only the US was selling out like that...apparently Canada and Germany have sold out theaters

_Pred_Alien_

_Pred_Alien_

Quote from: pred_alien on Jan 03, 2008, 02:30:27 AM
Quote from: bobcunk on Jan 03, 2008, 12:40:28 AM
if only the US was selling out like that...apparently Canada and Germany have sold out theaters
They atleast know something good when they see it, f**king Chipmunk movie was sold out here....

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: Chocolate man! on Jan 03, 2008, 02:05:59 AM
Quote from: Khan on Dec 31, 2007, 11:55:27 PM

That's strange, I thought you guys would get it at the same time as us (Australia-26th December)

Hmm, well I havent seen anything about the times the films on in my newspapers or tv guides, so it must not be out yet :-\

genocyber

genocyber

Its still not arrived at my town >:(

Though I did read an article of it in my local paper

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed