Started by aliensetta, Apr 11, 2007, 09:46:18 PM

Author
Will You See AvP2? (Read 24,669 times)

aliensetta

aliensetta

So will you?

Aliendrone

Aliendrone

um...yeah. Best way for me to celebrate christmas, see aliens and predators battle to the death, see people get killed.....

i'm serious

War Wager

War Wager

OF COURSE!  :o Everyone on this site will want to see it!

Newsfop

Newsfop

I will definitely be giving 20th Century Fox my money. By the way, what does "meybe" mean?

Vader the White

Vader the White

I will try to see it as soon as possible (if it's NC-17, not for a couple of years).

SM

SM

Probably on DVD.

Can't imagine going to a theatre to see it.

Newsfop

Newsfop

Quote from: Dark_Magician on Apr 12, 2007, 12:30:32 AM
I will try to see it as soon as possible (if it's NC-17, not for a couple of years).

Now why in God's name would they make the choice to leave it at a NC-17 rating? That's ridiculous. No mainstream theater would carry the thing. As as for you kids who are braying the movie being rated R, suck it up and go see it with your mommies!

SM

SM

Does anyone even enforce ratings?

Newsfop

Newsfop

This is my 300th posting!  8)

I used to work in a box office at a theater in Ann Arbor, MI. Never once did I ever ask to see ID for a movie that was rated R nor did anyone else working there (which includes the management). This theater chain I worked for is nationwide too, so I doubt seriously anyone really gives a flying lizard's keister.

SM

SM

I saw Aliens in 1986 and I must've been about 13 at the time (as were my two mates with me) and no one batted an eyelid.  You'd have to be pretty unlucky to get carded at mainstream movie theatre.

SiL

SiL

Wow. The cinemas I go to always ask for ID. I got asked going to 300!

Newsfop

Newsfop

Showcase and Goodrich don't ask. Where did you go?

SM

SM

QuoteI got asked going to 300!

That coulda been to make sure you weren't too old for that film.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Defo. I'm hoping the cinema I work at will have a staff showing before they actually show the movie - they did with 300.

Vader the White

Vader the White

Quote from: Newsfop on Apr 12, 2007, 04:41:56 AM
Quote from: Dark_Magician on Apr 12, 2007, 12:30:32 AM

Now why in God's name would they make the choice to leave it at a NC-17 rating? That's ridiculous. No mainstream theater would carry the thing. As as for you kids who are braying the movie being rated R, suck it up and go see it with your mommies!
I'm happy if it's R, that means it will be good and I can see it sooner. If it's NC-17, I can for years and I will be mad.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed