She should go back to doing soaps.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Apr 11, 2007, 01:30:22 AM
I was haveing a glance at the AVP shooting script and at the very en it says:

LEX WILL RETURN IN:
A-P-A
ALIEN/PREDATOR: ANNIHILATION

What??? anyone have any info?...and if this has already come up in another thread i do apologise  ;D

I really kinda hope she returns..... {whimpers} dont hit me!

War Wager

War Wager

I hope theres a small scene at the start or end of AvP2, to show that she could return for a third sequal or be killed off...

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

At the very end of the AVP script:

"Lex will return in AVP Annihilation". Was this written?

SM

SM

A treatment or outline may have been written but no script ever surfaced.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Anderson will always end his scripts that way. He ended Resident with "Alice will return in RE: Apocalypse and save with that script with "Alice will return in RE: Extinction."

Bishop2

Bishop2

Quote from: Alienseseses on Sep 20, 2007, 12:57:47 AM
At the very end of the AVP script:

"Lex will return in AVP Annihilation". Was this written?

Where can you see an AVP script that says this?  I remember hearing this was rumored to be in the script before the movie came out, but never saw any confirmation.

arnold23

arnold23

Its a good sales pitch...Saying your treatment is so good there will be another one...

That one really bit him in the ass didnt it.

SM

SM

QuoteWhere can you see an AVP script that says this?

The internet.

The copy I downloaded ages ago has it.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Just go to SimplyScripts, type in "Alien vs. Predator", and open the Salerno script. If you hit the End key, you'll see the last few lines.

As a side note, Salerno must've been waiting for the entire script to even hint at the Predalien. The way he describes it, you'd think it grows guns for arms and daggers for teeth.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Smacks of a lame James Bond reference, and the abbreviation A.P.A for Alien vs Predator: Annihilation is just awful. Sounds like a government department.

Bishop2

Bishop2

Quote from: echobbase79 on Sep 20, 2007, 04:35:55 AM

Anderson will always end his scripts that way. He ended Resident with "Alice will return in RE: Apocalypse and save with that script with "Alice will return in RE: Extinction."

The end of the Apocalypse script actually says that "Alice will return in Resident Evil: Afterlife."  I guess they changed the title.

ScarPredator16

ScarPredator16

Quote from: echobbase79 on Sep 20, 2007, 04:35:55 AM

Are you sure? The second Resident Evil film was titled "Resident Evil: Nemisis" up until the last minute when the company decided to change the title to Apocalypse.

echobbase79

echobbase79

I wrong on that. Been a couple of years since I've read the scripts. But the point being that Anderson always has a sequel in mind with really bad titles.

gnrkelly

gnrkelly

Anderson must like the name annihilation coz the sequel to mortal kombat was called "Mortal Kombat Annihilation"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed