Predator Trophy Room

Started by gameoverman, Dec 12, 2007, 02:37:56 AM

Author
Predator Trophy Room (Read 141,041 times)

chandoog

actually its pretty easily visible, like i said in the other thread, use the new real media player to save the video to your PC in flv format, preferably from movieweb, their version is the 'cleanest.

and then view it in media player (convert it to avi first if your MP doesnt support flv formats) and increase the brightness, its pretty easily visible over the predator working on the alien skull, right in the center.

paybacktime

That's actually a cool trophy room.  As the camera pans around, there is an alien skull on the wall (right side, just outside of the crop in the first pic on this thread).  There's a queen skull, top mid (or at least it looks like one).  The Predator is working on one alien skull, and there are 3 others on the table in front of him.  Not a bad hunt.

marrerom

i'm so glad there was no spacejockey skull. it shows the strause's can use restraint.

Der_Meister

thetias

Quote from: paybacktime on Dec 12, 2007, 10:25:51 AM
That's actually a cool trophy room.  As the camera pans around, there is an alien skull on the wall (right side, just outside of the crop in the first pic on this thread).  There's a queen skull, top mid (or at least it looks like one).  The Predator is working on one alien skull, and there are 3 others on the table in front of him.  Not a bad hunt.

Doesnt he flog the alien skull a little to easy, i think so. The skin peels of like from a rotten tomato.

Huol

Quote from: thetias on Dec 12, 2007, 07:19:29 PM

Doesnt he flog the alien skull a little to easy, i think so. The skin peels of like from a rotten tomato.

He's cutting it off with a laser.

thetias

Quote from: Huol on Dec 12, 2007, 07:20:21 PM
Quote from: thetias on Dec 12, 2007, 07:19:29 PM

He's cutting it off with a laser.

I was thinking if i should mension the laser myself.

Im talking about before you see the laser, he just touches it and it peels of.

Daweism

Why do all the skulls look like holographic projections to me?

shakermakerman

bobcunk

what sit did you save it from iv tried i used real player and several flash saver thingsit wont save.

shakermakerman

print screened it mate then paste on new bitmap image

bobcunk

no i mean to save the flash video with sound iv tride snagit but that has no sound.

chandoog

real media player did it for me

insaniac

Wow... That one skull looks like Rosie O'Donell!  :D

Yautja161

i also see a squid skull  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed