Wolf has 12 masks!

Started by Daweism, Dec 11, 2007, 08:27:01 PM

Author
Wolf has 12 masks! (Read 6,801 times)

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: happypred on Dec 12, 2007, 05:00:25 AM
Could it be possible that since he's lived and hunted for so long...those other masks are his previous worn out masks...but by the looks of it his current mask should be due for retirement soon

Building on your theory, its possible the reason is that there are all those masks there because they are like a collection of his old masks, and the masks he is using.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Vemados on Dec 12, 2007, 05:24:49 AM
Quote from: AdamJZ on Dec 12, 2007, 02:58:10 AM
I dont see why the predator would need different masks, it seems more practical that he could have all the vision modes he wanted in one.  hmph...

Or maybe Predator technology isn't as uber-pwnage as you all think and maybe they can only stuff so much stuff into one mask...

Anyway.... did you guys see the glaive?  HE HAS A FRIGGIN' GLAIVE!!!  When he takes the whip, it's at the top.  From top to bottom, there's a combistick, another combistick of different size, then the glaive.  I'ts hard to make out cuz of the lighting but it's there!

I think you are seeing things because besides the whip the only things on his wall are recycled props.

Huol

Huol

No there is some sort of bladed spear at the top.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

yeah, the ceremonial spear thats just a repaint of the elder's from AVP.

Master

Master

Sad but so truth.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: Khan on Dec 12, 2007, 05:48:51 AM
Quote from: happypred on Dec 12, 2007, 05:00:25 AM
Could it be possible that since he's lived and hunted for so long...those other masks are his previous worn out masks...but by the looks of it his current mask should be due for retirement soon

Building on your theory, its possible the reason is that there are all those masks there because they are like a collection of his old masks, and the masks he is using.
yes!!! Exactly my thinking too. I know I'd want to keep all my old helmets too.
Lol or maybe hes just a hoarder.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed