Wolf has 12 masks!

Started by Daweism, Dec 11, 2007, 08:27:01 PM

Author
Wolf has 12 masks! (Read 6,802 times)

Trashed

Trashed

No its just the directors trying to up the COOL factor again in this excercise of style over substance. I guess they liked the lost hunters scene at the end of pred2 and want to stamp their names on that as well.

The real fans...the ones who were in the cinema in '79 and '87....can see it all for what it is.
Whilst the noobys drag it to hell. :P :-\

Gates

Gates

Quote from: ScarPredator16 on Dec 11, 2007, 09:29:25 PM
If it's not relevent to the plot, it doesn't matter. What ever explanation you come up with is as good as anyone else's.

But I never said mine was better than his, just that mine is just as plausible as you just pointed out...

Weasel

Weasel

I've taken it as they all have singular pods with all their tophies, gear, and it houses their ships. The masks could be different styles. I mean people have different hats. Personally I don't think it's for multiple predators.

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

Quote from: Gates on Dec 11, 2007, 08:39:24 PM
Quote from: Aeus on Dec 11, 2007, 08:32:05 PM
Thats gay, I was hoping his Mask would be his only one. A veteran of countless battles just as it's master is.

Could be argued that he has different masks, with different vision modes, to hunt on different worlds, hunting different prey...at least, that makes sense to me...

That was the plan.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Dec 11, 2007, 10:41:18 PM
Thats gay, I was hoping his Mask would be his only one. A veteran of countless battles just as it's master is.

Could be argued that he has different masks, with different vision modes, to hunt on different worlds, hunting different prey...at least, that makes sense to me...

That was the plan.
That's pretty awesome

Gates

Gates

That was the plan.

Thank you...and that makes perfect sense...I will say that you guys have nailed the whole Predator aspect of the film...seriously, you and your brother should really consider doing a Predator 3, I really honestly feel that you guys would nail that perfectly...and I don't mean this as an insult either... :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

A predator 3 would work well for these guys. I like everything that they have done with the Predator minus the power glove and face still not exactly like the originals. If these guys have made me happy as hell with AvPR than i can't even imagine what they would do wity Pred 3

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Well, at least it's an improvement...last time we had Shitty Aliens and Shitty Preds

Now we got really good Predators and probably poor to good aliens; somewhere in that range...

agent_unawares

agent_unawares

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 11, 2007, 09:04:14 PMAnd just like How a queen is formed besides in egg didn't matter until now.
There was a time when that didn't matter?

:P

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Please stay away from the alien franchise.
The stunt with the predalien "lifecycle" proves that Strause shouldn't mess with aliens. The Preds look great though.  :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: agent_unawares on Dec 11, 2007, 10:55:23 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 11, 2007, 09:04:14 PMAnd just like How a queen is formed besides in egg didn't matter until now.

When was the last time you saw a lot of the alien fan base be pissed off about a new reproduction method? Even I was pissed off.

agent_unawares

agent_unawares

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 11, 2007, 10:59:23 PM
Quote from: agent_unawares on Dec 11, 2007, 10:55:23 PM

When was the last time you saw a lot of the alien fan base be pissed off about a new reproduction method? Even I was pissed off.
Personally? Never. I tended to stay away from most of the Alien and Predator fan bases until recently. I liked forming my own opinions. XD

But, I was pretted ticked off about the Newborn thing myself [as, I know, were plenty of other people]. And, if I recall correctly, people were even angry about the Queen, since they were rooting for the whole prey-to-egg metamorphosis.

Personally, the xenomorph reproductive cycle has always mattered. But frankly, I'm not particularly angry about this one...it actually makes a decent amount of sense.

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Quote from: Gates on Dec 11, 2007, 10:51:28 PM
That was the plan.

Thank you...and that makes perfect sense...I will say that you guys have nailed the whole Predator aspect of the film...seriously, you and your brother should really consider doing a Predator 3, I really honestly feel that you guys would nail that perfectly...and I don't mean this as an insult either... :)

What are you talking about? This IS Predator 3...he he he  :D :D
Just kidding dude...

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I thought Predators had only one, customized mask?

Daweism

Daweism

That was the plan.

So which mask is he using in the movie?

His earth/xenomorph hunt mask?  Or just his multipurpose mask?

Some input would be awesome, cuz it would be canon!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed