Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,176 times)

Yautjafemme

Yautjafemme

Semi-silly question:
If you could meet a Xenomorph or Predator without the risk of injury or death, what would you do?

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Yautjafemme on Jan 02, 2010, 06:25:11 PM
Semi-silly question:
If you could meet a Xenomorph or Predator without the risk of injury or death, what would you do?
just to be funny i'd hug them and tell all my friends. "Hey guys guess what? I hugged a Xenomorph and a predator without being killed, they more snuggly then i thought predator needs a bath though" lol

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Yautjafemme on Jan 02, 2010, 06:25:11 PM
Semi-silly question:

Pred, Pred, Pred...  ;D

There is possible communication. And after all, it seems to me that they are more pleasant to cuddle  ;D. They are less angular (except for all those blades  ;)).
But Xeno? Hmmm it's nice also... But they are very saliva  ;). I do not know ...

Difficult choice.

Yautjafemme

Yautjafemme

I'll answer my own question!
I'd show a Predator my fossil collection because, to me, my fossils are my trophies. Save for about a quarter, I found, excavated and cleaned each one myself and take a lot of pride from that.

Don PapI

Don PapI

well the predator have technology and its cool, but the aliens are the brave ones, i mean as creature the predator but as film the aliens

A55tricky

A55tricky

i'd meet a pred because meeting a xeno would be like meeting an animal. i couldn't communicate on ant level with it.

keylight-di

keylight-di

I disagree.

Meeting Alien could be maybe more interesting.
If we assume that they use the telepathy (or something similar) for communication, it could be really exciting. Of course - the basic assumption that we go out from this meeting with no damage. On the body and mind.
Aliens is a magical creature. As a gateway to hell. As final answer to the unspeakable questions. Such a meeting could be a metaphysical experience. More interesting that we could remember them later.
Meeting with the Preds gives the possibility to communicate on another level. More mental than philosophical. In this case, we hope the dialogue (in the classical sense).
For me personally, every option seems to be fascinating.
But because I prefer classical type of communication and Preds fascinate me a bit more - I choose Preds. 
As always.  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The Predator would be easier to communicate with. They have a brain and can sort out what's a threat and what isn't; there's a reason it let Leona and Weyland go in the respective films.

An Alien, if we go by the consensus belief which subscribes to Cameron's interpretation, is totally brainless and knows nothing more than mate, feed, kill, repeat.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Damn, I leave for a week and I come back to find this! I missed it all! Oh, well.

As for that little question above, I'd crack open a few cold ones, lounge on my couch with them, and watch some WJHC hockey action. Go Canada!

Skinner

Skinner

SpaceMarines, your back!  ;D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

And better than ever.. Glad to see that people missed me! :)

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Only some people.

>.>

<.<

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

You're dead to me. >:(

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

I was actually referring to my friend's evil twin brother, Zeb.

But I'm so excited to see you!

*Hugs SpaceMarines.*

*Whispers.* No, shush, Zeb. There are witnesses. I'll get him later.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

*pushes Drago-Morph off*

You really suck at whispering.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed