Aliens: Colonial Marines NEW Suspense Trailer

Started by gigantitan, May 21, 2012, 01:13:20 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines NEW Suspense Trailer (Read 67,672 times)

mastermoon

In my opinion.

Rushed games>>>>Games delayed too much.

Vertigo

Quote from: mastermoon on May 21, 2012, 02:23:29 PM
In my opinion.

Rushed games>>>>Games delayed too much.

Could. Not. Agree. Less.

Effectz

Your comments are just retarded and don't make sense.

Quit while ur ahead.

mastermoon

Quote from: Effectz on May 21, 2012, 02:27:12 PM

Quit while ur ahead.

I've been waiting for this game, then randomly it's delayed.

When a company keeps up with pushing a games release date endless times, oh man it gets old fast!.

Adam802

Everyone whos saying that they wont buy the game still when it does come out is full of sh*t. 

Awesome trailer! 

Samus007

At E3 it will be announced that Aliens CM will be a timed exclusive for the Wii-U (which will more than likely be out late November) which means this game will be available in November. PS3 360 and PC will have to wait till Feb.

Im guessing of course.  ;)

szkoki

Quote from: Vertigo on May 21, 2012, 02:18:40 PM
Quote from: szkoki on May 21, 2012, 02:09:08 PM
Quote from: mastermoon on May 21, 2012, 02:06:33 PM
Would anyone want this to be a very rushed game.

Now that would be nice atleast it will come out faster that way.

But there are quality games wich have been made in 1-2 years at max and they were blockbusters now what?
These are totally idiots at Sega, showing us screens, footages for 3 years and YET we have to wait 1 more.

I don't know if you'd call the CoDs or EA's various annual f**kchises 'quality' games. Half-Life 2 took six years to develop, and the next one looks like it'll take just as long. I'm not worried about Colonial Marines, and the longer it takes, the more time there is to put between it and AvP3 (though admittedly it would have been great timing to appear around Prometheus' hype blitz).

Graphics tech is already looking pretty dated, so Gearbox had better cross their fingers that Unreal Engine 4 or Source 2 applications don't appear within the next year, but in every other respect that trailer looks amazing to me. I think the aliens look a little more AvP3-ish now (which is a major compliment - despite irritations with other aspects of the game, I've always felt the artists and animators did an absolutely stellar job), and did I see smooth heads? Please let there be smooth heads.

no i thought about Final Fantasy games, Metal Gear games or old Resident evil games....see there are a good work force for those games thats why they can produce quality games within 1-2 years.....if you ask me....are you honestly believe GB that if the next february comes that means that will be a quality game...so they can do it in 10 months what they couldnt in 3 years? :DDDD wow they even cant make a game in time!!! altough i hope im wrong...

Effectz

Quote from: mastermoon on May 21, 2012, 02:29:45 PM

Quit while ur ahead.

When a company keeps up with pushing a games release date endless times, oh man it gets old fast!.

The devs feel that the game needs more work,be happy that they took this approach rather then putting a pile of garbage on the shelves.

Quote from: Samus007 on May 21, 2012, 02:31:11 PM
At E3 it will be announced that Aliens CM will be a timed exclusive for the Wii-U (which will more than likely be out late November) which means this game will be available in November. PS3 360 and PC will have to wait till Feb.

Feb 2013 means all platforms.

Predaker

They could have it ready by this fall, but then that would probably mean pushing back borderlands 2 into next year.  :P

Samus007

Quote from: Effectz on May 21, 2012, 02:34:29 PM
Quote from: mastermoon on May 21, 2012, 02:29:45 PM

Quit while ur ahead.

The devs feel that the game needs more work,be happy that they took this approach rather then putting a pile of garbage on the shelves.

Quote from: Samus007 on May 21, 2012, 02:31:11 PM

Feb 2013 means all platforms.

No, actually it doesn't. Says this in the press release...

"Aliens: Colonial Marines will be available in stores across the globe on February 12, 2013 on PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC. A release date for the announced Wii U™ version will be revealed at a later time."

Predaker

Maybe the Wii U version could be delayed beyond the game release, but I dont see why it would come out on the WiiU but not other consoles. That just doesnt make sense.

szkoki

"Aliens: Colonial Marines will be available in stores across the globe on February 12, 2013 on PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC. A release date for the announced Wii U™ version will be revealed at a later time."

And in 2013 january 3 there will be an announcment by SEGA:

"Aliens: Colonial Marines will be available in stores across the globe on August 10, 2013 on PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC. A release date for the announced Wii U™ version will be revealed at a later time."

metalos

Quote from: mastermoon on May 21, 2012, 02:15:07 PM
Quote from: metalos on May 21, 2012, 02:08:51 PM
Well, i'm a big fan as you, but the truth is that, this graphics is poor, and a damage models are too, and the acid effect is not so good.
In coop, when a Xeno jump onto a marine and the others are shooting the Xeno, that's a poor animation, and some sound effect is strange too. I hope the Gearbox will work on the game a lot of, because this will not enough in 2013.

You expect video games to look like the 2009 movie Avatar and try to be theatrical movies that use really big budget Weta Digital CGI.

Well thats never gonna happen.

No, i don't expect. But the fact is a fact. Are you liking that animations and acid effect what in the gameplay trailers? Except the graphics then, there are so many things what are not like to me, and that things are blowing the Aliens feeling.

Effectz

You said that it will be out for Wii-U November.

I will be playing it on PC so the Wii-U doesn't concern me.

IRONMONKEY88

"ANGRY HITLER VID DUE ON YOU TUBE SOON"

ITS A SHAME BUT WE ARE WERE WE ARE
        NOW THAT IM OVER THE SHOCK OF THE DELAY       
                            I NOW SEE WHY   
        THE DEV IS TAKING ITS TIME GOOD LUCK
        GEARBOX  (plz get it out soon though!)  8) 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed