Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,271 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Apr 20, 2014, 10:15:05 AM
True Detective, if you haven't seen it yet, then drop whatever the f**k you're doing and watch it immediately

Same, I almost did a marathon of the entire show again tonight, but my dad is too old, so we made it halfway into episode 6. f**king damn good show. f**k!

Vepariga

Vepariga

Zooey is staring at me

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vepariga on Apr 20, 2014, 11:24:03 AM
Zooey is staring at me

She tends to do that.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Fargo - Episode 2

Wow, what a interesting ep! This show has a great way to blend in outlooks with settings. Also, finding that jar was nas-tea :laugh:
Spoiler
Apparently, the hitman "does not give a shit" about the guard's warning :laugh:
[close]

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

House of cards still. Love it.

Rong

Rong

The Boondocks s4e1

damn i missed this show

"nothin to see here, jus a nigga goin to jail"

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Apr 23, 2014, 03:25:16 AM
Fargo - Episode 2

Wow, what a interesting ep! This show has a great way to blend in outlooks with settings. Also, finding that jar was nas-tea :laugh:
Spoiler
[close]

Billy Bob was awesome yet again!

"Who's the fire hydrant?" :laugh:

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I need to see episode 2. The season premiere was amazing.

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 23, 2014, 06:00:25 PM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Apr 23, 2014, 03:25:16 AM
Fargo - Episode 2

Spoiler
[close]

Billy Bob was awesome yet again!

"Who's the fire hydrant?" :laugh:

There's a Fargo television show? How interesting.

First Blood

First Blood

So shit just got real on Arrow.

Wow.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S04 E09 "Bug"

Shit's starting to get real, I believe.

Breaking Bad S04 E10 "Salud"

f**king Great episode.

Breaking Bad S04 E11 "Crawl Space"

Well, this got intense as f**k over the course of a single episode. That f**king laugh, man. :o Also, I don't think I've laughed quite as much over a character death. "Can't argue with an act of God." :laugh:

Breaking Bad S04 E12 "End Times"

Damn, everything is really kicking into gear. This episode did a great job of setting up the season finale.

Breaking Bad S04 E13 "Face Off"

Holy f**king shit. The show just topped itself yet again.

Spoiler
That was one brutal as f**k death for Gus, and it looked for a second like he almost got away again. I guess that's what Billy Dee Williams's Two-Face would have looked like. :laugh: And that last shot... f**k. If that means what I think it means... :o
[close]

Oh, and I've just now noticed that Hector is Ace Ventura's landlord. :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 25, 2014, 04:00:35 AM
Breaking Bad S04 E13 "Face Off"

Holy f**king shit. The show just topped itself yet again.

Spoiler
That was one brutal as f**k death for Gus, and it looked for a second like he almost got away again. I guess that's what Billy Dee Williams's Two-Face would have looked like. :laugh: And that last shot... f**k. If that means what I think it means... :o
[close]

Spoiler
I remember watching that live thinking: "This guy is a demon if he is still alive... OMG!" Possibly the most intense episode of the series, 101/100 rating
[close]

The Three Stooges - 70+ years later and it still beats out 95% of current TV. 10/10

Ice Cold Gold - season finale: Was ok, really wish they would have announced what the 20,000 carats of rubies they found ended up being after cleaning them up... oh well. 6/10

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 24, 2014, 01:01:29 AM
So shit just got real on Arrow.

Wow.

That f**king piece of shit Slade, f**k!

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 20, 2014, 10:50:56 AM
True Detective, if you haven't seen it yet, then drop whatever the f**k you're doing and watch it immediately

Same, I almost did a marathon of the entire show again tonight, but my dad is too old, so we made it halfway into episode 6. f**king damn good show. f**k!

Using some recovery time to binge-watch the entire season. Very impressed, but honestly, HBO seems to be one of the only companies that understands if you let good writers loose to write real people, the greatness unfolds naturally.

People are so cray, the shit practically writes itself. It's an amazing show and I love the slow tone and the very, very subtle supernatural elements. It's the kind of tension built with a maturity and focus I haven't felt in damn years.

Sad that McConaughey isn't returning for Season 2 (and possibly not Harrelson,) but I hear each will be independent similar to American Horror Story. The characters are so strong and well-acted that to cast the same actors would have to strain them, and maybe whitewash the impact of their previous performances.

Anyway, good shit. Let the good writers through the gates and the shit will flow like the salmon of Capistrano.

Fox could learn a lot here.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 20, 2014, 10:50:56 AM

high five! Great show.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed