Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,124 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

You should hear Shadow's hypothesis on Al, lol.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 14, 2013, 08:37:25 PM

It's the only thing that makes sense that completely deviates from the f**king obvious answer that everyone had in their head the moment Tui was being questioned.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 14, 2013, 08:38:26 PM

It's the only thing that makes sense that completely deviates from the f**king obvious answer that everyone had in their head the moment Tui was being questioned.

Is it in a post somewhere? >:3

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vickers on Apr 14, 2013, 08:39:20 PM

Nope.

Cvalda

Cvalda

LOL, then write one.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 14, 2013, 08:40:32 PM
Quote from: Vickers on Apr 14, 2013, 08:39:20 PM

Nope.

So what is it then? Slook.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Top of The Lake theory that contains spoilers.

Spoiler
I honestly believe that David Wenham's character is the one who got Tui pregnant. He's close friends with the family, as we already know, and I do believe that the close relationship he has with the family; he abused it on Tui. He pretty much disrobed Elizabeth Moss, so we know this guy's a creep, and possibly did worse than change her clothes. We already know that Tui is not somebody that would rat out anyone. In the first episode we see Peter Mullan ask Tui if she said anything, and she basically said no. Now of course some people would take that as a hint that maybe Mullan had something to do with the whole situation, and FB seems to think that he does, but we all know why he asked her if she said anything, and it has to do with that secret Meth Lab in his home.

Last episode, Campion tries to throw you a curveball by having one of Mullan's sons tell him that he's seen him in and out of Tui's room from time to time. I am not gonna buy any of that bullshit, because I think Campion knows that everyone was thinking that Mullan got Tui pregnant in the first episode. Now she's just trying to re-inforce those thoughts because she knows she needs to keep us surprised.

In summary: David Wenham took advantage of the close relationship he has with the family, and Tui got the worst of it.
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

My guess:

Spoiler
Johnno raped Tui. And Robin will have to confront him over it, her heart in tatters.

Or something.
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 14, 2013, 09:05:33 PM
My guess:

Spoiler
Johnno raped Tui. And Robin will have to confront him over it, her heart in tatters.

Or something.
[close]

Spoiler
Ugh, so it's gonna be some typical shit with Robin having to cry for who knows how long as she yells at him for being a f**king asshole?

NOPE
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

She gets her face splattered with blood from the previews, so I think it's safe to say the confrontation that happens is gonna be a bit more dramatic than that.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 14, 2013, 09:10:25 PM
She gets her face splattered with blood from the previews, so I think it's safe to say the confrontation that happens is gonna be a bit more dramatic than that.

It can't be him though, it's too lame. He's not even that great of a character to begin with, and no matter which way Campion takes him, he's going to stay boring.

Vickers

Vickers

My theories:

Spoiler
The more I think about it, the more I stick with my original theory that Al Parker did it. He abused his professional position and his close relationship with the family. Also notice how he's trying so hard to get close to the character most focused on solving this case?

OR

Cvalda is right and Jane goes the "Johnno did it" route and have the person she's so close to tear her apart with this revelation.

I personally hope it's the former but more than anything I hope that it's neither of the two and that the finale completely surprises me. >:3
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vickers on Apr 14, 2013, 09:17:45 PM
My theories:

Spoiler
The more I think about it, the more I stick with my original theory that Al Parker did it. He abused his professional position and his close relationship with the family. Also notice how he's trying so hard to get close to the character most focused on solving this case?

OR

Cvalda is right and Jane goes the "Johnno did it" route and have the person she's so close to tear her apart with this revelation.

I personally hope it's the former but more than anything I hope that it's neither of the two and that the finale completely surprises me. >:3
[close]

You can just say, "I agree with Shadow."

But I don't think Cvalda's theory is the way the show should go, we already have his character having something to hide from Robin, and it has to do more with what happened at Prom Night than with current events, otherwise the flashbacks would be completely pointless to have him be there.

Cvalda

Cvalda

There was one fan theory I read that I thought would have been a brilliantly bitter ending: it would be revealed that Tui was dead, and she wasn't actually murdered by anyone. Instead, the women at Paradise tried to give her an abortion and accidentally killed her.

That's definitely not how it's going to pan out now, but I liked the tragic, horrible quality of that idea.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 14, 2013, 09:22:48 PM
There was one fan theory I read that I thought would have been a brilliantly bitter ending: it would be revealed that Tui was dead, and she wasn't actually murdered by anyone. Instead, the women at Paradise tried to give her an abortion and accidentally killed her.

That's definitely not how it's going to pan out now, but I liked the tragic, horrible quality of that idea.

Would have been bitter as f**k, but it would definitely be great since it gives the women of paradise an actual reason to be there besides being an excuse to just cast Holly Hunter, and having them being yelled at by Peter Mullan.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed