Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,088 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Speaking of Season Threes, when do you plan on watching S3 of BSG, Laufey? :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Hm, I'm not sure. I skipped ahead a bit and read about some stuff that's going on later in the series. Not sure if I liked the direction it is going. Might be a while before I get started on Season 3, if I decide to watch it at all. :-\

First Blood

First Blood

Huh? What don't you like? :(

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

:C

Allow a natural progression.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 21, 2012, 01:50:38 AM
What if... The Hobbit is Season 3? :o
Spoiler

Mind blown!
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 21, 2012, 02:19:57 AM
Huh? What don't you like? :(

I guess I just expected a somewhat more straightforward sci-fi show. The whole mythology I've been reading about just doesn't seem very appealing to me. :-\

First Blood

First Blood

Awe, I felt that is one of the best things the show has to offer. It makes you look at the characters (such as the Cylons) differently. The show has a deep complexity to it, that I love. :-\

Shasvre

Shasvre

I guess it's just not my kind of bag.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

The complexity that feeds into the main plot, the characters, and the mythology, has always been the show's greatest asset to keep it from being one-track or black and white, but I do understand how that may not be for everyone.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep in front of SGU instead...

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 21, 2012, 02:30:06 AM
I guess it's just not my kind of bag.

Eva

Eva

From what I remember of BSG, I think I got tired of the main plot going nowhere for quite a number of episodes, as in some episodes dealing with story tangents that had no bearing of the overall story arc. Kinda like the 'moster of the week' episodes of X-Files. I also found the politics introduced in the show quite boring in the long run.

Not that I think it was bad - I still wanna finish it some day - but I just grew tired of it, running in circles. The best parts dealt with how cylons were revealed to be living amongst humans (some in disguise) and how the humans dealt with that 'problem'.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

First Blood

First Blood

I know man. I know.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Hey, at least I tried it out for two seasons. That's gotta count for something. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed