Recent posts

Recreational Area / Re: The Dream Thread
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 06:19:13 PM
👁👾👁👉👈I dreamed that I was a pony-like creature or something :o🧬 🌌

General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Riddick
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 05:46:54 PM
Yeah 8)
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Today at 05:33:52 PMThe red underwear is a must. Need that to break up all the blue, the suit looks bad without it.

I will forever maintain that a prominent yellow belt would have been more than enough to break up the blue.  The red diaper has always looked beyond silly.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Riddick
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 05:39:44 PM
Hell yes.
Quote from: Kradan on Today at 04:31:11 PMHurry up, Superman, there's a giant pink laser in the sky !

So true!🤭😅👍
Wow, there's even a skull and everything

👏:o
The red underwear is a must. Need that to break up all the blue, the suit looks bad without it.

If I had one quibble with the suit, it's that it's a bit too detailed/textured. But overall the color scheme/balancing of colors, the hair curl, the S logo, it's all working for me and marks a huge improvement over what we're coming off of with the Snyder/Cavill stuff.

I also love the energy of the photo, with him just putting his boot on. Very casual and down to Earth, very human, very Clark Kent. A nice low key (despite the obvious looming threat out the window) reveal for the character that almost feels like it could be a beat from one of the Raimi Spider-Man movies. Here's hoping the film matches that sensibility and gives us a really human, optimistic Clark Kent/Superman (and a movie with a tone to match that). I'm sick and tired to death of "Superman but dark/edgy/evil" scenarios.

Anyone know what the big space orb/eyeball thing could be?
Looks like the New 52 suit.  Pass.

Also has that stupid Kingdom Come S and they brought back the red diaper.

It's like they took the worst elements from various renditions of the suit and decided to merge them all together.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Ridley Scott
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 05:20:40 PM
Quote[David] Twohy, who wrote and directed the previous three "Riddick" films, just completed writing the financial thriller "Big Dogs," to be directed by Ridley Scott.

https://variety.com/2024/film/news/vin-diesel-riddick-furya-production-august-1235993037/
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed