First Look at the Predators! (Updated)

Started by Johnny Handsome, May 14, 2017, 07:16:26 AM

Author
First Look at the Predators! (Updated) (Read 107,324 times)

Corporal Hicks

And I have to say it's getting incredibly irritating on my part. I understand you don't like what you've read. That's fine. We wont all. I can't say I'm particularly enthused with what we've seen so far. However, it's so boring seeing this smug, I know all, my opinion is the only valid one, thing you've got going off here. It doesn't contribute to a particularly welcoming or mature environment. So let's see it stop, please.

Master

Master

To be honest we got whole bunch of self proclaimed prophets here lately, that are expressing their oppinion as the only truth. Smug and cocky attitude seems to be the thing running avpgalaxy now a days.

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 15, 2017, 10:34:50 AM
And i wouldn't go as far to say they changed clothes just for a pic that is not supposed to be online, because FOX is obviously interesed in giving people a first look at the titular creatures in the worst possible pose between takes.

Nope, military pants in the movie pal.

We shall see. Either way, it's not killin' me.

Johnny Handsome

Calm down guys, here is a little nugget:

More Predators on tanks, the world is ending  ;D

https://twitter.com/wanton_soup

Doomofman

The unmasked predators head doesn't look nearly as oddly shaped in those pictures... Still can't tell about those pants though.. Hopefully we'll get some shots at some stage that weren't taken with a potato

Infected

Infected

Quote from: Lieutenant Mike Harrigan on May 15, 2017, 05:58:16 AM
Last Action Hero was strange and this will be even stranger.
I have no doubt that the predator will top avp and avp-r and possibly Predators. Hard to judge without a trailer.
I love Last Action Hero!!!

But with all honesty, we all know this is not what we are gonna get in the movie, the preds on the apc, its most likely a drive to the studio or location, but this isnt part of the movie, and the pred wearing the pants is because he isnt wearing the lower part for some reason and he need to cover his crotch etc so no worries guys.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Infected on May 15, 2017, 01:10:31 PM
I have no doubt that the predator will top avp and avp-r and possibly Predators. Hard to judge without a trailer.

But with all honesty, we all know this is not what we are gonna get in the movie, the preds on the apc, its most likely a drive to the studio or location, but this isnt part of the movie, and the pred wearing the pants is because he isnt wearing the lower part for some reason and he need to cover his crotch etc so no worries guys.

No, the preds on the tank is in the script...

SyntaX

Filming takes place on a "closed" location. The Predator actors might be suited up partly but are missing pants. Can't imagine a Predator wearing camo-pants. But hey; the Predator has gotta keep up in the fashion bussines. The Predator on the front part of the APC has his mask "up".

People tend to forget it's Shane Black helming this project. The guy who played in the original Predator AND served as a script doctor, the one behind Iron Man 3, Lethal Weapon.

Let's take these photo's for what they are, spy-shots. No more, no less. Even if these shots line up with the script it's still not the end of the world. Just wait for the trailer or official photo's. This movie can not turn out worse than AvP or AvP:R. Let's not pretend Predator 2 was a great movie. It was a fun movie but nowhere near as good as the first one was.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Doomofman on May 15, 2017, 01:16:03 PM
Quote from: Infected on May 15, 2017, 01:10:31 PM

No, the preds on the tank is in the script...
This, plus the pants look fully equipped, bags, knifes it's all there, why would they do that just for traveling? Also, why would they drive around with the Predator costumes in full daylight when they are obviously under wraps?

They would suit them up on location to avoid spy pics like this, doesn't make any sense.

Like it or not, this is going to be in the film.

Praetorian Guard

The only thing I can do is cringe some more, because I think I'll lose some brain cells at this rate.

EJA

EJA

I don't know. I do have some tiny doubts, but on the whole it doesn't appear like it'll be messing the Predator mythos up as much as Alien: Covenant messed the Alien mythos up.

Ushella

Well god damnit.

Master

Master

Quote from: EJA on May 15, 2017, 01:43:00 PM
I don't know. I do have some tiny doubts, but on the whole it doesn't appear like it'll be messing the Predator mythos up as much as Alien: Covenant messed the Alien mythos up.

You are aware not everyone has seen covenant yet and that this is predator sub forum?

That being said, does turn whole lore on its head. Whole point of Predator being here is changed.

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 15, 2017, 12:55:29 PM
Calm down guys, here is a little nugget:

More Predators on tanks, the world is ending  ;D

https://twitter.com/wanton_soup

I'm not sure what the humans and domesticated preds are fighting in this scene, but I should hope they take cover inside the actual tank in the movie LOL. They're sitting ducks out there.

Also, the preds must be super pissed about riding in an earthling military vehicle when they probably have all kinds of cool stuff on their homeworld to use that they don't currently have access to.

Master

Spoiler
Yhey are fighting all sorts of predator hybrids... Three legs, four legs, six legs, two heads - you name it.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed