What do you want to see in Romulus?

Started by littlesprout, Jan 07, 2023, 11:15:22 PM

Author
What do you want to see in Romulus? (Read 45,165 times)

Highland

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 30, 2024, 11:47:01 PM
Quote from: Highland on Mar 30, 2024, 11:45:59 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 30, 2024, 05:47:09 PMThere are
Spoiler
two confirmed adult xenos as  main monsters in the movie, one of them being a new mutant of some sorts. And there is Chap but we're still unsure if he will be used actively or not.
[close]

Man I feel this whole movies make or break point will be if these suckers are friends or foe.

Friends - Thumbs up
Foe - 5 AVPRs down

What do you mean ?

I mean if one beastie decides to fight the other beastie. That's close to trash basket for me  :laugh:

You're not gonna tell me that's already been confirmed are you  :'(

PsyKore

Spoiler
I would actually like to see a big chap kill a mutant alien and toss it aside. No need to draw it out or anything, just reassert who the king is. ;D
[close]

BlueMarsalis79

Romulus killed Remus, they are twins, so might be either but I bet one will kill the other.

Whichever insults the "new city" will likely die.

xShadowFoxX

A good movie. That's all I want at this point.

[cancerblack]

Seems more like you'll get a competently directed but fairly stupid one.

I'll take it, honestly.

xShadowFoxX

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 31, 2024, 08:50:46 AMSeems more like you'll get a competently directed but fairly stupid one.

I'll take it, honestly.

Mmm. I already got Prometheus and Covenant to fill in that niche.

SiL

SiL

It's going to be the Prey of the Alien franchise.

xShadowFoxX

Quote from: SiL on Mar 31, 2024, 09:37:00 AMIt's going to be the Prey of the Alien franchise.
Which I enjoyed immensely.

Tho, funnily enough, I don't really watch it now. I always go back to the first Predator. Idk what it is, but Prey doesn't have much rewatch value to me.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: xShadowFoxX on Mar 31, 2024, 09:39:41 AMIdk what it is, but Prey doesn't have much rewatch value to me.
For me it's an incredibly unsatisfying third act. Like it's OK. But I don't feel any sense of success or victory like the end of the original.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Highland on Mar 31, 2024, 12:24:15 AM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 30, 2024, 11:47:01 PM
Quote from: Highland on Mar 30, 2024, 11:45:59 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 30, 2024, 05:47:09 PMThere are
Spoiler
two confirmed adult xenos as  main monsters in the movie, one of them being a new mutant of some sorts. And there is Chap but we're still unsure if he will be used actively or not.
[close]

Man I feel this whole movies make or break point will be if these suckers are friends or foe.

Friends - Thumbs up
Foe - 5 AVPRs down

What do you mean ?

I mean if one beastie decides to fight the other beastie. That's close to trash basket for me  :laugh:

You're not gonna tell me that's already been confirmed are you  :'(

Nothing is confirmed yet regarding that subject.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: SiL on Mar 31, 2024, 09:37:00 AMIt's going to be the Prey of the Alien franchise.

It's good that ADI isn't here though. :)

I'm sorry! :-X👉👈

426Buddy

If it's the Prey of the Alien franchise then I'll be very happy.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: 426Buddy on Mar 31, 2024, 11:04:32 AMIf it's the Prey of the Alien franchise then I'll be very happy.
Indeed.

The Cruentus

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 31, 2024, 10:54:50 AM

It's good that ADI isn't here though. :)

I'm sorry! :-X👉👈 https://s12.gifyu.com/images/SV8OC.gif

Why? what did they do?

BigDaddyJohn

Even though I liked it, I do hope it's better than Prey.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed