Recent posts

Alien vs Predator Films / Re: Paul W.S Anderson or The S...
Last post by SM - Today at 03:44:30 AM
I think there was one bit - perhaps when Rousseau gets burst - that the script says "a PG-13 friendly splash of blood".
Alien vs Predator Films / Re: Paul W.S Anderson or The S...
Last post by SiL - Today at 03:26:10 AM
Yes. The introduction almost reads like it's saying "yes there are decapitated corpses mentioned in the script but don't worry it'll be no worse than Jaws".

He also, rightfully, points out that most of the gore is green and yellow, and if it wasn't the rating would be much higher.

The swearing is conspicuous by its absence though.
Alien Films / Re: Aliens Expanded - A New Al...
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 02:37:10 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Today at 02:28:39 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Today at 12:33:42 AMNot many True Fans™ here. >:(
You go wash your mouth out with soap

True Fans™ couldn't resist the allure of this documentary! >:(

Last post by Xenomrph - Today at 02:28:39 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Today at 12:33:42 AMNot many True Fans™ here. >:(
You go wash your mouth out with soap
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus Rating Predi...
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 02:28:32 AM
Who says it will not be an anthology?
Last post by GrimmVision - Today at 02:21:56 AM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Today at 01:32:32 AMYeah he takes large breaks between his seasons on Fargo, I think it is a really good thing, to develop the material.

Totally. Time to develop the material is great! I think Alien deserves that kind of patience. Maybe I'm a bit apprehensive in the fact that we yet don't know what Alien feels like in long format.

I'm torn because there's also a part of me that almost wishes it were an anthology series and each season is its own self contained story set within the universe.

I mean we could possibly sit with the series for over a decade only for it to finish in a way that isn't satisfying. :-X
Predator Films / Re: What if Hr Giger designed ...
Last post by bobcunk - Today at 01:54:43 AM
Quote from: D-101 on Dec 19, 2007, 03:20:18 AMIt would still have a p*ssy face, except maybe without the mandibles.  :P
it would have mandibles but would lood differnt🍆 maybe the dreadlocks aswell🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
Predator Films / Re: Why isn't Predators (2010)...
Last post by bobcunk - Today at 01:51:23 AM
Quote from: aliens13 on Feb 04, 2024, 12:03:05 AM
Quote from: RoguePred1987 on Feb 03, 2024, 10:48:37 PMthe fact that they only had a year to go from nothing to releasing in theaters might of had something to do with it. their budget wasn't what was needed as well. complete lack of studio support. all factors.

i always say, the movie being as watchable as it is, is a miracle and testament to the work everyone involved put into it.
Maybe after the failure of both AvP and AvPR Fox didn't want to risk to much. But yeah, considering all the factors the movie it's very nice
was avp and avp-r failures? I thought they did fairly well financially  I wasn't Predator 2 the only one that actually lost money at the boxoffice?
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 01:32:32 AM
Yeah he takes large breaks between his seasons on Fargo, I think it is a really good thing, to develop the material.
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 12:58:15 AM
If it was a special edition with some added exclusive stuff, I wouldn't have an issue. $50 for just a digital download is ridiculous.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed