Do you think we will see the derelicts holo-recordings in Alien 5?

Started by Wobblyboddle77, Mar 29, 2015, 03:41:40 AM

Author
Do you think we will see the derelicts holo-recordings in Alien 5? (Read 5,215 times)

Perfect-Organism

I loved that scene.  In fact I love the whole film with its quirks.  I really don't get all the griping.  I found the film was a bit of a let-down in theatres but then as I watched it over and over again, it just got better with every watching.

It has to be understood that it is a "Hollywood Monster Movie".  There had to be some dumb moments to go along with expectations of this sort of film, but overall it was exactly what an Alien side-quell should have been.  It tells a separate story and keeps me as an Alien fan interested.  I was not a member of any boards at the time so I have no idea what sort of info people had going in, but for me the Engineers being Human was a terrific shock, and a very welcome plot twist.  Prometheus rocks.

Gash

I have no problem with the flute, fits with their (mistaken) image as Greek gods. The squishy controls are better than switches and dials.

I'm with you Perfect-Organism, the more you watch Prometheus the more there is to savour.

NickisSmart

Or erased intentionally? Or was false footage inserted to confuse the viewer?

markweatherill

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Mar 30, 2015, 11:46:27 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 30, 2015, 11:40:32 AM
Regardless of format, data corrupts.

It's not human technology.

Data storage aside, one of the jarring moments in Prometheus is the very human-technology sounding electric motor hum that accompanies the engineer's chair moving.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed