Recent posts

They might try and shoehorn him in.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: The Lord of the Rings
Last post by Local Trouble - Yesterday at 03:11:19 PM
Will Tom Bombadil be in this?
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: MARVEL Multithread
Last post by Master Chief - Yesterday at 02:36:41 PM
Great casting for Galactus! 
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by Imbrie - Yesterday at 02:34:38 PM
Quote from: Mornstar on Yesterday at 07:20:28 AMThe entire back of this xeno's head has been blown up, apparently by the explosive bullet that shot into it. But the xeno is still alive, it's regenerating it's wounds, it's immortal.

That ... really doesn't appear to be the case.
Predator Films / Re: Why isn't Predators (2010)...
Last post by xShadowFoxX - Yesterday at 02:25:19 PM
Putting in my two cents here since I now just discovered this topic. I like Predators but it's also one of the ones I watch the least because it's boring and bland and it's also the one where three Predators do a worse job than one, ultimately making the Predators a lot less badass than they should be. Aside from that, I also just found the pacing weird in some places.

Some fans find it underrated, well I find it just rated, overall.
Alien Films / Re: Aliens Expanded - A New Al...
Last post by xShadowFoxX - Yesterday at 02:12:50 PM
Woo! Still not buying it.
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by TheDerelict - Yesterday at 02:04:20 PM
Ferro do you copy?
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by Darwinsgirl - Yesterday at 01:49:51 PM
"Ash are you receiving this...?"

Dallas ALIEN
Alien vs Predator Films / Re: Paul W.S Anderson or The S...
Last post by The Cruentus - Yesterday at 01:40:03 PM
Quote from: Neila on Yesterday at 06:49:21 AMoh, I think that was the most family friendly and worst chestburster scene so far.

They did add cgi blood in the unrated version, does very little to help though as its not really blended well.

Honestly I do find the chestbursting in that scene not too bad, at least up until the actually burst. As like in the first film, it takes time to get past the rib cage, which would not be quick and easy. Very nasty death. Pity about the super fast life-cycle though, though Ridley managed to do worse than that.
I think in the sequel however, a chestburster pops out nearly instantly out that hunter. :laugh:
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed