Joker Origin

Started by ace3g, Aug 22, 2017, 11:10:46 PM

Author
Joker Origin (Read 55,079 times)

Kradan

Kradan

I mean, she deserves to be there in all of her other iterations so it only seems natural

Speaking of the trailer - it's good, but isn't exactly "OMG YES GIMME GIMME". Will have to wait to see more

Prez

Prez

Very much excited for this film. I was thoroughly sick to the teeth of Marvel's lollypop cinema (no offense to though who enjoy that universe) so the original film was a very welcome and pleasant surprise - the film I didn't realise I actually needed to be honest. Yes it was a straight up Taxi Driver clone but I really loved the angle of it.

This looks even more off kilter so bring it on.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

love that Joker  ;D

Huntsman

Huntsman

Looks so good. Very much feeling like the original but leaning in harder to the musical montages. Can't wait.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Cute, hope the movie really commits to this aesthetic and doesn't relegate it to a few dream sequences or whatever.

Kradan

Kradan

Does she point a gun at him ? That bitch !

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Will bats make a appearance

Kradan

Kradan

It's probably for the best he doesn't

Also, Bruce is merely a boy at the time first movie takes place

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 10, 2024, 07:03:04 PMIt's probably for the best he doesn't

Also, Bruce is merely a boy at the time first movie takes place
I don't know how Big the times skip between this movie and The first one so he can probably be a grown man or the same age. If not, how do you feel if Appears in the third film?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I think if Bruce was a grown man in this, then Joker would probably be... a little bit older than he appears in that trailer.

Huntsman

Huntsman

I'm cool with Joker being much older in this universe. Not everything has to line up like the comics. Arthur's presence is still responsible for Bruce eventually becoming Batman with the gangs he inspired to kill the Waynes.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

I'm really liking this trailer. I think I'm gonna really enjoy this.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Gaga is inspired casting

Stitch

Stitch

I was interested in this from the announcement. Teaser has somehow tempered my excitement, and I'm not even sure why.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Stitch on Apr 11, 2024, 05:12:17 PMI was interested in this from the announcement. Teaser has somehow tempered my excitement, and I'm not even sure why.

Opposite for me. Love how it looks and the general concept, but ugh, musicals.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed