Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It

Started by Darkoo, Jan 27, 2011, 03:03:32 PM

Author
Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It (Read 152,713 times)

Darkoo

Quote from: Snowdog on Feb 02, 2011, 06:20:47 PM
Please god no ! Please i don't wanna have angelina jolie in there. cast someone else for f..k sake.
ready to kick some alien ass

DoomRulz

Bio-mechanoid killers...could be aliens, but not Aliens.

Valaquen

Giger-shapes. But unless this Prometheus is a rejacked Shadow 19, it could be false. Wasnt' Truks in Alien Harvest? I can't even remember.

Inverse Effect

Hmm. Well theres not really all that i can say other than "Hmmm"

Taxemic

Is it possible that the Bio-mechanoid killers are the Jockey's and that this film will be a prequal to the Alien Prequal? And that the Jockey's design Aliens to kill the humans which are trying to terrorform their planet which we'll get to see in the Alien Prequal.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Valaquen on Feb 02, 2011, 06:19:40 PM
Sounds like a Shadow 19 to me.

Yeah, I had noticed. I said as much on the news post but I haven't actually read Shadow 19 yet.

Valaquen

Even the names and functions are the same [Erix/Prometheus]

cloverfan98

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 02, 2011, 07:23:08 PM

Yeah, I had noticed. I said as much on the news post but I haven't actually read Shadow 19 yet.

What is that? If its a script can you give me a link to it?

CainsSon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 02, 2011, 05:51:16 PM
American film magazine Production Weekly has recently published this synopsis about Prometheus:

"The story takes place in the distant future. There are two superpowers on Earth fighting each other for what's left of the remaining natural resources spread out across the solar system. One of these superpowers have created and sent a giant terraforming ship to a distant planet called Erix. Their hope is to take this living world and reshape it so that humans can live there.

This enormous terraforming spacecraft lands on Erix, a harsh and uninhabitable planet where it dispenses six smaller mobile units called Crawlers which spread across 125 kilometers of the planet and sow seeds which then terraform the planet. And the name of this terraforming spaceship is..."Prometheus." The severity of Erix's indigenous life is notable which are essentially referred to as bio-mechanoid killers. (Offers out to Angelina Jolie & Charlize Theron for Vickers, Michael Fassbender for David, and Gemma Arterton for the role of Truks. / Release date June 8, 2012.)"
Err...

QuoteThe situation in our world is this: The Earth is split into two factions, The Allied States and The Hegemony. Overpopulation has stretched the world's resources to the point where the supply of basic necessities like food and water cannot keep up with the demand. The growth rate of humanity has rendered our world unsustainable. Half of the Allied States' federal budget is classified and the existence of these "black funds" has come under serious scrutiny by world leaders.

Prometheus is basically a super-intelligent terraforming machine designed to transform a planet twenty-light years away, named Erix, into a new Earth. Once Prometheus landed on Erix, it divided into six mobile sections called Crawlers. These Crawlers spread over the surface of the planet, sowing the seeds to make this alien planet habitable. The problem is, one of these Crawlers has broken down.
http://www.whoaisnotme.net/articles/2009_0927_sha.htm

This one is wrong. That's SHADOW 19. It was written long before HARVEST, any Alien Prequel and most specifically before Damon Lindelof came on board.

It is an original script by Jon Spaihts written before the Alien prequel was even on the map. While I wouldn't be surprised if ELEMENTS of it made it into his this film, what this describes is POINT BLANK- SHADOW 19. Given what we know to be true already this cannot be what we are dealing with.

Valaquen

Quote from: CainsSon on Feb 02, 2011, 08:08:37 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 02, 2011, 05:51:16 PM
American film magazine Production Weekly has recently published this synopsis about Prometheus:

"The story takes place in the distant future. There are two superpowers on Earth fighting each other for what's left of the remaining natural resources spread out across the solar system. One of these superpowers have created and sent a giant terraforming ship to a distant planet called Erix. Their hope is to take this living world and reshape it so that humans can live there.

This enormous terraforming spacecraft lands on Erix, a harsh and uninhabitable planet where it dispenses six smaller mobile units called Crawlers which spread across 125 kilometers of the planet and sow seeds which then terraform the planet. And the name of this terraforming spaceship is..."Prometheus." The severity of Erix's indigenous life is notable which are essentially referred to as bio-mechanoid killers. (Offers out to Angelina Jolie & Charlize Theron for Vickers, Michael Fassbender for David, and Gemma Arterton for the role of Truks. / Release date June 8, 2012.)"
Err...

QuoteThe situation in our world is this: The Earth is split into two factions, The Allied States and The Hegemony. Overpopulation has stretched the world's resources to the point where the supply of basic necessities like food and water cannot keep up with the demand. The growth rate of humanity has rendered our world unsustainable. Half of the Allied States' federal budget is classified and the existence of these "black funds" has come under serious scrutiny by world leaders.

Prometheus is basically a super-intelligent terraforming machine designed to transform a planet twenty-light years away, named Erix, into a new Earth. Once Prometheus landed on Erix, it divided into six mobile sections called Crawlers. These Crawlers spread over the surface of the planet, sowing the seeds to make this alien planet habitable. The problem is, one of these Crawlers has broken down.
http://www.whoaisnotme.net/articles/2009_0927_sha.htm

This one is wrong. That's SHADOW 19. It was written long before HARVEST, any Alien Prequel and most specifically before Damon Lindelof came on board.

It is an original script by Jon Spaihts written before the Alien prequel was even on the map. While I wouldn't be surprised if ELEMENTS of it made it into his this film, what this describes is POINT BLANK- SHADOW 19. Given what we know to be true already this cannot be what we are dealing with.
Err, what? We know it's not Harvest, I explicitly said it was Shadow 19.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Shobidoo on Feb 02, 2011, 06:21:19 PM
They are altering the deal. Pray they do not alter it any further.
:laugh:

This is actually sounding cool; I keep picturing this one planet from Mass Effect when I think of this. All green n' shit with lots of mountains.

grands0nz0rz

is it shit?

Ogata881

It doesn't sound like it.That IS Shadow 19.

dandan

Quote from: cloverfan98 on Feb 02, 2011, 07:50:12 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 02, 2011, 07:23:08 PM

What is that? If its a script can you give me a link to it?

you can download the script here http://www.sendspace.com/file/dj979t

dandan

can oyu give me the link to this american magazines report please? or is it some info you found when you bought it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed