Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,416 times)

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 27, 2018, 09:31:02 AM
Lol.

Yeah, I hate Gearbox for what they did as much as anyone, but there's no denying Borderlands is a great game. Was honestly kinda disappointed by Borderlands 2, though. It felt like little more than a tired retread. By comparison The Pre-Sequel feels like a far better follow-up.

I'm with you - Borderlands was by far the better game out of the three, but for some reason people absolutely swear by Borderlands 2. I don't see it  ???  It's funny at times, but the "ha ha"s tend to go overboard really quickly.  I've also tried working my way through The Pre-Sequel in co-op with family, but we just can't seem to animate ourselves enough to make much progress. Nothing can really compare to the first one...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Gonna re-visit Crysis. After having watched this, I have an itch.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 01, 2018, 02:57:47 AM
Gonna re-visit Crysis. After having watched this, I have an itch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jUhTD48MjY
Thanks, great video. I thought Crysis 2 looked and played great even with the limitations. Somehow I didn't play the 3rd game although I have it in Origin.

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Been playing bit of Mortal Kombat XL and Injustice 2.  Seeing the Alien and Predator in XL makes me wish that we would have gotten them in Injustice 2 instead. Especially since they had their crossovers with the DC Comics.

The reason that would been better for Injustice 2 is that it could have been easy to incorporate into the story. Have them appear as a result of Brainiad since he is Collector of Worlds.

And I imagine all the possibilities we would have gotten towards their gear as a result. That would have been so nice. Literally for Predator, you could use all the different kinds of armor. And the variety of aliens you could have would been refreshing as well.

The Old One

The Old One

I don't like those kind of crossovers, it's less that their pedigree.

Like Charles Dance appearing in a Neil Breen film.

Huggs

Huggs

Mass Effect 2. Beat the first one a few days ago. Wasn't too bad. But this one is just crazy. Everything is so much better. The gameplay, the visuals, the story, the weapons and combat. It's just a feast of fun and entertainment. I'm awestruck.

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: Huggs on Aug 05, 2018, 05:26:03 AM
Mass Effect 2. Beat the first one a few days ago. Wasn't too bad. But this one is just crazy. Everything is so much better. The gameplay, the visuals, the story, the weapons and combat. It's just a feast of fun and entertainment. I'm awestruck.

Really wish we could get a Remastered for the trilogy. Such incredible series.

Been trying Andromeda and id say Andromeda is to Mass Effect what the Abrams Trek is to Star Trek.

Also Assassins Creed Origins is incredibly entertaining and interesting.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: steelio2006 on Aug 05, 2018, 01:39:49 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Aug 05, 2018, 05:26:03 AM
Been trying Andromeda and id say Andromeda is to Mass Effect what the Abrams Trek is to Star Trek.
You mean great characters and bad plot?

The Old One

The Old One

Serviceable characters with everything else lacking identity.

Wweyland

Wweyland

I skipped Andromeda after the bad reviews.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: steelio2006 on Aug 05, 2018, 01:39:49 PMReally wish we could get a Remastered for the trilogy. Such incredible series.

Didn't the trilogy set have some remastering done, mainly on the first game? That was last gen though; I assume you mean for current gen systems.

I was talking about these with Hicks just over the weekend. Love them. Even loved the hell out of the third, despite the hate it seemed to get. I really didn't understand why everyone was so up in arms over the ending - there was no way in hell any conclusion could possibly take into account the myriad choices you made over the course of the series, so it wound up being about what I expected. To be honest, the third might even be my favourite of the three.

Also, special mention to the final party DLC they released. It didn't fit at all with the game's narrative, but it was a fantastic swansong to the series.

Still not bothered with Andromeda.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Star Wars: Battlefront II EA
Actually a pretty decent game. In some ways I like it better than the original and in some ways it's not as good.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Heroes of the Storm

Gate

Gate

Darth Maul on Kashyyyk. Oh yeah, baby.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Gate on Aug 11, 2018, 03:16:35 AM

Darth Maul on Kashyyyk. Oh yeah, baby.

Gotta dab on them Clones

Rankles75

Rankles75

Will be diving into Episode 1 of Telltale's Walking Dead season 4 when it becomes available at midnight...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed