Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,474 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

we will see

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Resident Evil 2

I've explored most of the police station now, with only two doors I haven't been able to enter yet. The interrogation room jump scare got me good, though. :laugh:

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Gets everyone the first time.

Wait or Mr. X on scenario b.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: King Rathalos on Sep 08, 2014, 03:36:50 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 08, 2014, 01:53:46 AM
That cheap huh?

Hmm...

I saw it for 2.36 today at Gamestop new, when I pre-ordered Smash lmao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Y'all get it on Xbox and we can be a super RE tag team :D

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Just beat No More Heroes 2 aaaaaaaaaand...f**k that final boss was absolute Shao Kahn level bullshit in his second form, doesn't even get a satisfying death after all that bullshit he just blows up. Good game doe.

Gonna try Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 now since my friend let me borrow that.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: King Rathalos on Sep 08, 2014, 08:47:36 PM

Gonna try Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 now since my friend let me borrow that.

I like that game, but it ain't as good as the first one

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

GTA Online

So I on the GTA internet looking at cars and I came across a luxury sports car that has no price because it's free. I got it  delivered after having to sell one of my vehicle because both of my garages are full. I then ended up not liking the free vehicle that much but decided I need more vehicle space anyway so I decided to purchase a 3rd property, a 10 car garage, but then bullshit struck as I had to trade in another one of my 2 properties in order to get the garage, and I said "F**k that". I then decided to go sell my free car for more space, but when I got to the customs place I found out you can't sell that f**kin' thing and was all like "... are you f**king serious?"

More and more I am driven to drink (in my GTA apartment).

Vakarian

Vakarian

Destiny (Xbox One)

Me and Peter Dinklage be tearing shit up.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 08, 2014, 11:14:15 PM
GTA Online

So I on the GTA internet looking at cars and I came across a luxury sports car that has no price because it's free. I got it  delivered after having to sell one of my vehicle because both of my garages are full. I then ended up not liking the free vehicle that much but decided I need more vehicle space anyway so I decided to purchase a 3rd property, a 10 car garage, but then bullshit struck as I had to trade in another one of my 2 properties in order to get the garage, and I said "F**k that". I then decided to go sell my free car for more space, but when I got to the customs place I found out you can't sell that f**kin' thing and was all like "... are you f**king serious?"

More and more I am driven to drink (in my GTA apartment).

So the max number of properties that you can own is 2? Thats bs.. I hope they will increase this number for the next gen version. And finally allow us to buy garages in SP. Holy shit I was so pissed off playing the SP with so little space to store my cars.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Resident Evil Remake

Found Rebecca. She's hawt.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Resident Evil 2

f**k this game for spawning lickers in areas I'd already cleared. f**k it. The game is still great, though. :laugh: Sherry's little gameplay segment wasn't so bad, surprisingly.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 08, 2014, 05:02:12 AM
Gets everyone the first time.

Wait or Mr. X on scenario b.

I screamed like a little girl. Must have been 12-13 when I played RE2.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 10, 2014, 04:39:23 AM
Resident Evil 2

f**k this game for spawning lickers in areas I'd already cleared. f**k it. The game is still great, though. :laugh: Sherry's little gameplay segment wasn't so bad, surprisingly.

Great game.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Just finished the abysmal Tekken 6. The only enjoyment I managed to get was in customizing Yoshimitsu and then using him for a good long while in Practice Mode. Buying Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (downloading via xbox on demand) as I type this.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Tag Tournament 2 is infinitely better than Tekken 6.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: King Rathalos on Sep 12, 2014, 06:40:00 PM
Tag Tournament 2 is infinitely better than Tekken 6.

I kept on hearing the same around the time before and after it was released. I'm sure I'll think the same and appreciate it even more now since I've played shithouse T6.

EDIT

Oh my lorf, Famitsu scored Tekken Tag 2 a 39 out of 40. Jeebus christ I'm so f**king pumped now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed