DoomRulz

Eva, Deathbearer; check this out.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/perfect-drop-mod-104

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 23, 2014, 11:24:59 AM
Eva, Deathbearer; check this out.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/perfect-drop-mod-104

that's lookin' mighty fine. There's another mod I have {don't remember the name} where it changes the character classes skills completely, adds new enemies and items, and makes the game much more difficult. Wish I could remember the name of that mod...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Give this one a go. It makes Diablo 2 more like Diablo 3 in that the drops are several times improved and you don't have to keep grinding and farming for days on end before you get something you can really use.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I'm definitely going to give that a try. It sounds like it'll make it more fun to give Sorceress another chance. {Couldn't stand playing a Sorceress before}

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Is this the other one you referring to?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/is-alive

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 23, 2014, 11:36:59 AM
Is this the other one you referring to?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/is-alive

No, I don't believe that's it. Sorry..I wish I could remember. :(

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft

I have finally 100% completed this game with the On a Rail achievement, in which I built a 500m long rail line in a straight line (which is nearly across the entire map).

I've thought of achievement hunting for South Park: TSOT but after researching all the achievements it'd not only be very time consuming and repetitive but there is room for error, as in having to start a new game allover again kind of error.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dark Souls II

Started NG++. So far, I'm off to a good start. I know that'll change as soon as I get to the Iron Keep. f**king Smelter Demon is a bastard and going around him is a lot harder in later playthroughs.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 23, 2014, 12:40:14 PM
Minecraft

I have finally 100% completed this game with the On a Rail achievement, in which I built a 500m long rail line in a straight line (which is nearly across the entire map).
I thought the map in Minecraft doesn't ends horizontally.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 23, 2014, 02:33:48 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 23, 2014, 12:40:14 PM
Minecraft

I thought the map in Minecraft doesn't ends horizontally.

it does on consoles

Keg

Keg

Playing through all the MGS games. Currently im on MGS4 but ive played them in a different order to what I usually do. I always preferred the release order simply because thats how the story panned out and certain plot elements work better that way. Ive played them all so many times though that I know the story of each inside out so that doesnt seem to matter too much anymore.

This time I started with MGS and MGS2 and then skipped to MGS4. The reason for this is that although there are alot of things from MGS3 in MGS4 its still very much a direct sequel to MGS2 and feels closer in tone to that game. With MGS3, Peace Walker and MGS5 I thought it might be nice to play Snakes story first in its whole without being broken up by MGS3 and then move onto the backstory of Big Boss with MGS3, Peace Walker and Ground Zeroes.

Playing MGS4 after MGS3 and then going back to Peace Walker and Ground Zeroes or playing Peace Walker after MGS3, then MGS4, then MGS5 feels a bit disjointed now.

I quite like this way im playing now. Kinda like two trilogies, Snakes original trilogy and then the prequel trilogy about his father (Star Wars-esque if you like).

This is the first time I've played MGS4 in at least 3 years and I'd forgotten just how good it is.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Spec Ops: The Line

Jesus Christ, who was the dumb f**k that came up with the idea for the heavy enemies. It's f**king retarded.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Silent Hill 4: The Room

Not being able to climb a ladder because your arm is broken? Okay, I get that. Getting stuck in a bathroom because you can't open a door without my assistance? f**k off.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Dark Souls

Just encountered the Gaping Dragon.

That took a lot of stabbing.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jul 23, 2014, 10:56:44 PM
Dark Souls

Just encountered the Gaping Dragon.

That took a lot of stabbing.

so dirty

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed