Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,437 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: WinterActual on Mar 29, 2014, 01:07:17 PM
Trying to complete the coop maps after the AI overhaul in Insurgency. Its damn massacre!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImNlwK-QEl0#ws
You must tell me about this AI patch!!!

WinterActual

WinterActual

Its the latest offical patch bro. They rewritten the AI from scratch so its MUCH MUCH more challenging now as you can see! The devs are really taking the co-op mode very seriously so you can expect tons of fun with the new AI now.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Thats tight! I'm excited, though I mainly only play multiplayer.

Even the best AI can't recreate the jackassery other people will pull on you. :laugh: It keeps my shit sharp, where I want it to be.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Damn this guy! The winners are

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 29, 2014, 05:59:38 PM
Thats tight! I'm excited, though I mainly only play multiplayer.

Even the best AI can't recreate the jackassery other people will pull on you. :laugh: It keeps my shit sharp, where I want it to be.

Does it also have a... GREAT ASS?

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 29, 2014, 06:30:47 PM
Does it also have a... GREAT ASS?

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

All games are pushed aside for now, currently playing through Dark Souls 2
and loving every tense, satisfying and rage inducing moment of it  ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Got back to playing MGS1 after my break. I ended up playing way more of the game than I was planning on today. I started just past the tank, and now I'm right before the fight with the Hind.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Doom 3 BFG Edition

I hate that after turning the brightness all the way up the game is still too f**king dark.

Absolute horse shit.

Razz

Razz

Thief (PS4)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Metal Gear Solid

Finished up this playthrough just now. It's still a fantastic game, and I honestly prefer the Otacon ending to the canon ending. Oh, and the ending jeep chase is totally the same as the jeep chase at the beginning of The Avengers:laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

I've been a Splinter Cell fan since the very beginning. I watched it start as this little spy game and then peak with Chaos Theory. Seen it try new things and introduce player choice with Double Agent. I've also been there when they turned one of the best stealth games into a full blown (and crappy) action title, what with Conviction.

With this newest title it seems they want to get back to basics. To try and recapture that magic of the first three games... (Splinter Cell, Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory) and they've succeeded to a degree.

You can still play however you want. But now they reward you. There's Stealth – not being detected or killing anyone; Panther – which is a combination of run n' gun and stealth, and finally Assault – which is full blown guns blazing. They took ideas from Mass Effect too. In between missions Fisher can walk around Paladin; a massive plan which serves as a command ship. You can talk to the crew, update you weapons and set up side missions. What sucks though is Michael Ironside is no more. The man who brought life to the character is replaced by Joe Blow from who-the-f**k-cares. I am enjoying the game but after seven entries and twelve years since its beginning, it feels like a shell of its former self.

WinterActual

WinterActual

My only problem with Cocklist was that I am used to all the exploits of the movement and the AI from Cockviction and I often get killed because I try to do something that worked in Cockviction but I played it so much that I do it as habit in Cocklist :\ lol. Especially the detection bypass with baseball slide spam is my number one killer. 90% of the time I die because I go for slide spam but its not working any more and I alert the enemies and I am done.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 01, 2014, 05:44:13 AM
Oh, and the ending jeep chase is totally the same as the jeep chase at the beginning of The Avengers:laugh:

Someone needs to ask Joss Whedon about this.  :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: WinterActual on Apr 02, 2014, 01:54:17 PM
My only problem with Cocklist was that I am used to all the exploits of the movement and the AI from Cockviction and I often get killed because I try to do something that worked in Cockviction but I played it so much that I do it as habit in Cocklist :\ lol. Especially the detection bypass with baseball slide spam is my number one killer. 90% of the time I die because I go for slide spam but its not working any more and I alert the enemies and I am done.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o14HwErImcs#ws

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed