Quote from: Vakarian on Feb 02, 2014, 07:43:54 PM

We gotta Cooperate in a Jolly fashion!

Vakarian

Vakarian

Haha, sounds like a plan.  8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Splinter Cell HD

I managed to complete the first and second missions.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 02, 2014, 09:39:08 PM
Splinter Cell HD

What difficulty are you playing on?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 02, 2014, 09:40:50 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 02, 2014, 09:39:08 PM
Splinter Cell HD

What difficulty are you playing on?

Normal. It's hard enough like that.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I haven't played those games in a while, but I do remember them being quite frustrating at times.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 02, 2014, 09:46:40 PM
I haven't played those games in a while, but I do remember them being quite frustrating at times.

Yeah, like the handful of guards who just sit in one place and won't f**king move.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Vakarian on Feb 02, 2014, 08:07:58 PM
Haha, sounds like a plan.  8)

I made a new character I'm gonna try and minmax the shit out of X3

Vakarian

Vakarian

The Last of Us

I'm at the capitol building, where there are soldiers everywhere, trying to hunt me and Ellie down, and there was this point where two guards caught me strangling a guard to death. One of them managed to grab me from behind before I could react and ellie came out of nowhere and stabbed him in the back, giving me enough time to cave his head in with a plank of wood.

Then there was the other guy, when I ran towards him he managed to get one shot on me, but after breaking the plank of wood over his head he fell to his knee's, put his hand up, begging for his life...then I took out my bolt-action rifle, pointed it to his head and executed the f**ker at point blank range, put his brains all over the wall...

Ah I love this game.  :laugh:

Razz

Razz

Quote from: Vakarian on Feb 03, 2014, 09:07:17 PM
The Last of Us

I'm at the capitol building, where there are soldiers everywhere, trying to hunt me and Ellie down, and there was this point where two guards caught me strangling a guard to death. One of them managed to grab me from behind before I could react and ellie came out of nowhere and stabbed him in the back, giving me enough time to cave his head in with a plank of wood.

Then there was the other guy, when I ran towards him he managed to get one shot on me, but after breaking the plank of wood over his head he fell to his knee's, put his hand up, begging for his life...then I took out my bolt-action rifle, pointed it to his head and executed the f**ker at point blank range, put his brains all over the wall...

Incredible game, easily GOTY 2013 (for me and many others) and that is a mean feat considering that GTAV, Tomb Raider and Blood Dragon already made a great impression on me.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Vakarian on Feb 03, 2014, 09:07:17 PM
The Last of Us

Just saw that shit. It was f**king brutal.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Got dat paystation quadruple, starting up Killzone Shadow Fall now.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Pokemon Y

Did I just read that guy say: "My body is ready." :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Splinter Cell HD

Just completed the oil rig mission. It was pretty short and simple compared to the first two, but still fun for the most part.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Pokemon Y

Just beat it and holy shit, being someone who hasn't played a Pokemon game since Emerald (4th gen looked like shit and 5th I could never get around to) the improvements in graphics and animations were f**king delicious. Also Mega Charizard is so much cooler than regular Charizard. :P

Twas f**king awesome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed