Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,415 times)

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 05, 2013, 04:55:24 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on May 05, 2013, 03:00:39 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 04, 2013, 10:40:13 PM
I just got past the first garrison. The Dragons looks like big theropods lol.

My advice to you is to carry around the Terror 4000 when you get it. Also, upgrade Fazertron to lazerbeams. Bullets suck. Lazerbeams rock.

I plan on killing one with the bow. dat achievement 8)

Weaken one down with something else until it only has a tiny sliver of health left first, it'll still take a fair few arrows though, the blood dragons really take arrows and shrug them off.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

I've began a huge project, but I need a lot more rare materials, the "blue stones" in particular for the purple dye. I mined the hell of the original series of tunnels and went to a another less amazing chasm and created an entirely new series of tunnels to mine in a new location... nothin'. Just coal, iron and tiny bits of gold here and there.

Oh, and some bad guys that make have near heart attacks in the dark... (some bad guy stories in the spoiler, lots of fear)

Spoiler
In particular I think the creepers are actually getting faster, that ain't good because they explode when close enough like TNT. In the past they have ambushed me and killed me with one big "BOOM". But as they apparently have gotten faster I myself have gotten stronger. One creeper popped right in my face as I turned around a corner and I yelled "HOLY F**K!".... BOOM! But don't worry, that time I lived because I started running away and my iron armour provides awesome protection, I checked it and it was barely even dented.

I also found my first slime enemy, I found him trying to get through one little hole towards me and I was genuinely frightened and keeping my distance for a bit. At first I thought it was a creeper continuously falling on it's face and I'm like "... what the f**k is it doin'?".

One more enemy story. I was walking through a big tunnel when I walk around the corner is this tall black dude I never met before pops in my face and I could of swore it said something along the lines of "Wanna play ball?". First thing I do? I run away screaming and cursing trying to get away. I turn around and it doesn't seem to have followed me. I slowly check every corner as I move back because there was only one way out of underground was through this tall black dude (now confirmed to be an Enderman). Finally I see him, he doesn't see me and he's holding a block, I pull out my bow and I fire an arrow. The moment he was shot he magically vanished into thin air. I go to the spot he vanished looking for him, no where to be found. I was then saying "Well, I got him! : D", immediately and perfectly timed after something starts hitting me from behind and I start screaming! I turn around and figured out quickly that guy can teleport behind me, I've had enough so I then pull out my iron sword and I start kicking the guy's ass. He teleported some more but in the end he finally died as he fell to the ground with dying noises and I survived a nightmare.
[close]

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Bjørn Half-hand on May 05, 2013, 05:48:12 PM
Weaken one down with something else until it only has a tiny sliver of health left first, it'll still take a fair few arrows though, the blood dragons really take arrows and shrug them off.

Quote from: Deathbearer on May 05, 2013, 05:29:53 PM
Better weaken it with the Terror 4000 first man XD

Thanks for the advice!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

.hack//outbreak

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Kinetic Void.

In early alpha stages, but so far what it has is pretty awesome. Get to build ships and explore galaxies and stuff.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Blacks Ops 2, I have a new favourite weapon.  ;D The SWAT-556, a 3 round burst assault rifle.

Kills: 33
Deaths: 6
Ratio: 5.50

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 5

I do love how in this game, people instantly join a game, yet in RE 6 it takes an hour of waiting or no one joins at all. Maybe cause I'm on pee ess tree. :P

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Still trekking through high-rank.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Played some Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut yesterday. It's all great fun, but damned if I know what the hell is going on. Oh, and the music is insanely catchy.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 07, 2013, 11:51:41 PM
Played some Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut yesterday. It's all great fun, but damned if I know what the hell is going on. Oh, and the music is insanely catchy.

Have you met Deputy Willie yet?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Amaterasu on May 08, 2013, 01:54:00 AM

I just got out of the police station for the first time.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 08, 2013, 02:12:47 AM

Aw man, hurry! :3 You gotta love Thomas though.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Amaterasu on May 08, 2013, 03:14:52 AM

I'll get to it. I just stopped before I had to drive again, lol.

I'll post my LP if anyone's interested.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 08, 2013, 03:20:52 AM

Yotube speed permitting, I will watch it if you do so. C:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Amaterasu on May 08, 2013, 03:35:03 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on May 08, 2013, 03:20:52 AM

Yotube speed permitting, I will watch it if you do so. C:

I'll link to the playlist and post the first part. Fair warning, my audio is lacking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6pUzMh3rCA#

m41guy

m41guy

Doing the CO-OP missions in Far Cry 3 and started playing Lost and the Damned on GTA4 that I've been sitting on for almost a year now :laugh:.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed