Currently Playing (Read 960,304 times)

delsaber8

delsaber8

Penumbra black plague

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Mar 09, 2013, 07:14:12 AM
Quote from: EEV2650 on Mar 09, 2013, 06:26:56 AM
Anyone play the new Tomb Raider? I rented it today and it's pretty good. I'm actually surprised so far. The story seems pretty cool.

It's fabulous. Crystal Dynamics and Square hit a grand slam. Wait for the sales numbers to come out. It's gonna be the best selling Tomb Raider yet.

I wouldnt doubt it. So far I'm very pleased and would like to see this game do well.

Keg

Keg

Started a new playthough of Tomb Raider. Gonna hunt out all the extras as I go this time so I get the upgrades a bit earlier. Some of the finishing animations for the various weapons are awesome but I didnt get to use them until near the end of the game.

m41guy

m41guy

The travesty that is A:CM.  Trying to finish it before I trade it in for Dead Space 3.

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Tried playing more of the Aliens:CM campaign, saw it for what it is. Then my little brother hit my Xbox and now its laserburned. Looks like I'll have to fix it before Sunday. Until then I am playing AvP again.

Terx2

Terx2

DMC 3 Dantes Awakening Special Edition.

Trying to complete blood palace, max out dantes styles and complete all the secret missions.

ShadowPred

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

.hack//Infection

God of War: Ascension

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Played through three chapters straight in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. The Sundowner and Sam fights were... interesting. Oh, and Wolf is awesome.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Still on Battlefield 3. Premium was a great investment. I'm absolutely loving End Game's Air Superiority game mode.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on Mar 12, 2013, 03:27:08 AM
Tried playing more of the Aliens:CM campaign, saw it for what it is. Then my little brother hit my Xbox and now its laserburned. Looks like I'll have to fix it before Sunday. Until then I am playing AvP again.

To be fair, some of the campaign levels were solid. I loved the first mission (seeing the Sulaco covered in aliens and hives was cool). And both Hadley's Hope levels were enjoyable. Sadly, they were only a decent sized part of the game. Had there been more levels based on them I think that would have helped immensely, somewhat immensely.

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

I can agree with you that the first couple levels look great, but the level I was playing really showed me some of the games glaring holes. Aliens with the giger skull but with the dome missing, undetailed parts of the enviorment, a whole computer system that looked oddly blurry(right next to an objective) it just looks so underwhelming.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Red Dead Redemption :) actually liking it despite hating GTA, still finding annoying similarities though.

Its also very similar to the original 'Red Dead Revolver', remember that? can't recall if that was Rockstar though.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Hubbs on Mar 13, 2013, 05:18:09 AM
Red Dead Redemption :) actually liking it despite hating GTA, still finding annoying similarities though.

Its also very similar to the original 'Red Dead Revolver', remember that? can't recall if that was Rockstar though.

I've been playing that one myself. It's pretty awesome.

Started Tomb Raider (2013). This game is off the hook.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

ACM, Bug Hunt mode...I like it. A lot.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed