Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,522 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Aspie on Dec 28, 2012, 06:07:02 AM
Arkham City

Hell f**king yes.

Let me know how it goes when doing the Riddler sidequest.

Aspie

Aspie

That's what everyone keeps telling me  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That and something about a trippy ending.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Aspie on Dec 28, 2012, 06:50:56 AM

Wouldn't call it a trippy ending, but it's a very good one that's for sure, pretty much all the events that happen before it are crazy.

And The Riddler sidequest was f**king great. Only because of how time consuming it was. It took me until after I beat the game to finish it...all the while hoping for Riddler to get his own game as the antagonist; little did I know that the entire sidequest was an entire separate story all by itself. It made for a very satisfying end.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 28, 2012, 06:56:09 AM

Wouldn't call it a trippy ending, but it's a very good one that's for sure, pretty much all the events that happen before it are crazy.

And The Riddler sidequest was f**king great. Only because of how time consuming it was. It took me until after I beat the game to finish it...all the while hoping for Riddler to get his own game as the antagonist; little did I know that the entire sidequest was an entire separate story all by itself. It made for a very satisfying end.

Sweet dude. I just started playing it, but I'll be looking out  for The Riddler!

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Aspie on Dec 28, 2012, 07:01:07 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 28, 2012, 06:56:09 AM

Sweet dude. I just started playing it, but I'll be looking out  for The Riddler!

As if I wasn't looking forward to this game enough already.

fry1236

fry1236

Assassin's creed 3... Full sync

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

UMvC 3: I've gotten two endings so far, Nemesis and Amaterasu. Oh, and Galactus is a cheap mofo.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 28, 2012, 07:41:06 PM
UMvC 3: I've gotten two endings so far, Nemesis and Amaterasu. Oh, and Galactus is a cheap mofo.

Hehe. That he is.

There's never any time where Ammy is not on my team.  :laugh:

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Fallout 3. Very good Karma run.

Started a completely new file and going for as close to 100% as I can.
With the huge ass break, why not?

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Dec 28, 2012, 09:59:52 PM
Fallout 3. Very good Karma run.

Started a completely new file and going for as close to 100% as I can.
With the huge ass break, why not?

Can't play that anymore I end up back seat driving myself by planing out all my perks, where I go first, already knowing I'll end up with Reilly's Armor, I can't just enjoy it. :'(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I went to Gamestop yesterday and picked up The Walking Dead and Fallout: New Vegas. I've played some RDR as well.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Mass Effect

Cold Fear

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Aspie on Dec 28, 2012, 06:07:02 AM
Arkham City

one of the best games ever made,I still play it even though I finished it completely agessss ago.

I got Halo 4 for xmas,still havent played it yet lol its sitting right next to me.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Replaying Dead Space 1 again. Just started Chapter 7.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Playing Far Cry 3 now more than Blops II, and I am having so much damn fun with it. Finally getting off my ass to do hunting sidequests, along with hunting other animals in order to craft things is so good. I was just taking out bad guys left and right, and it felt a little too tedious until I decided to just try other things, and it worked like a charm. The things you see by accident, holy hell.

At one point I thought I saw movement in the water, and I previously fought sharks in that area, but the shadows in the water looked too big. I thought it was the game glitching with the textures or something, so I went in deep and I was f**king surprised to see huge motherf**king Manta Rays...f**king awesome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed