Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,437 times)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Deathbearer on Dec 26, 2012, 04:27:09 AM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Dec 26, 2012, 04:13:08 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Dec 26, 2012, 02:47:28 AM
MechAssault 2

Oh man, I forgot that game still existed. I prefer the first one though.  :)

It's been a while since I played the first but from what I remember of it the second one's shaping up to be a bit better. I like being able to jack mechs and get in and out of vehicles and shit

That was the upside to the second game. Heh, maybe's its because I played the first game more. Which is why I'm more comfortable with it.  :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Primal Carnage...love it.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Mortal Kombat: Deception

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Amaterasu on Dec 26, 2012, 06:28:30 PM
Mortal Kombat: Deception

Oh, that's a good one.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Left 4 Dead 2

I'm playing the level called The Parish. I'm like "I hate this level, but I know how to beat it!"

Prime113

Prime113

Assassins Creed III!

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Need For Speed: Carbon

Man, I flew down those hills! Though I could never master that drifting ability.  :laugh:

m41guy

m41guy

FINALLY, I got premium for Battlefield 3  :o lots of catching up to do now, and I reached colonel for the first time(lvl 45)  :laugh:

Been switching back and forth between this, ACIII and GoT since Christmas.  Might be picking up Far Cry 3 tomorrow as well. oh boy, good thing I don't go back to work til the 7th ;D

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I'm not playing anymore, but I just got done with beasting it on Halo 4.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Natural Selection 2, really fun game. If you haven't played it yet, you should, it has a very Aliens vibe, now if someone could make an Aliens mod...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: m41guy on Dec 28, 2012, 03:42:39 AM
FINALLY, I got premium for Battlefield 3  :o lots of catching up to do now, and I reached colonel for the first time(lvl 45)  :laugh:

Been switching back and forth between this, ACIII and GoT since Christmas.  Might be picking up Far Cry 3 tomorrow as well. oh boy, good thing I don't go back to work til the 7th ;D

I anticipate you calling in sick quite often.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Mass Effect

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Well since my Wii-U can't connect to the internet and I can't do the data transfer I've been playing some of my older Wii games lately.

Resident Evil 4, excited to do the campaign, not looking forward to Mercs mode to get the hand cannon at all.

Skyward Sword, been meaning to play it for a while now.

Resident Evil Umbrella and Darkside Chronicles, as much as I love and would prefer to play the original versions of the games these are based on (except maybe Code Veronica) this keeps me from having to suffer through those stupid ass controls and camera angles, and having to take out my Gamecube plug it in and play the games. Also both aren't too long so it's a fun ride that should be over with quick.

Lastly I'm also playing through Monster Hunter Tri in preparation for Tri Ultimate

So I've got enough games to replay to last me a while. :laugh:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Playing Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2...which is why I have hardly been online.

Aspie

Aspie

Arkham City

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed