Yautja Feats of Strength

Started by (Bad Blood), Sep 04, 2023, 10:52:13 AM

Author
Yautja Feats of Strength (Read 2,339 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Hello Hello My friends! So today let's discuss Predator/Yautja Strength! So to start it off, a few known feats of strength:

As you can see some of these are mighty impressive. Throwing around a 2000 pound bison, lifting and tossing a brown bear, breaking down steel doors and rag dolling a Xenomorph. Of course as well a classic spine ripping! We have also seen such things as tearing off a tank hatch and lifting a 200-250 pound man outstretched with a single arm off the ground(i won't get into detail on why that is so impressive) and last debatable feat: lifting a massive metal door. So my question for you is, what max in tons could a Predator lift in your opinion based on this information? Also feel free to add other feats I have not listed. Lastly have fun and debates are welcome.

Nightmare Asylum

Read this title as "Yautja Feet of Strength" at first and was expecting something a bit different here.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 04, 2023, 11:26:41 AMRead this title as "Yautja Feet of Strength" at first and was expecting something a bit different here.
Haha 😂 I can definitely see how easy it would be to mistake the title.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 04, 2023, 11:26:41 AMRead this title as "Yautja Feet of Strength" at first and was expecting something a bit different here.

I don't particularly wish to summon him, but I know exactly who would have been all over that.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Lift, as in overhead press? I would say at least 500kg, while I can do about 50kg.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 04, 2023, 10:01:00 PMLift, as in overhead press? I would say at least 500kg, while I can do about 50kg.
Well I speaking more general, to incompass all aspects of strength. However if one can throw around a bison at 2400 pounds or 1088kg, I would think that it isn't their maximum output. In comic for instance the woman notes that he is barely struggling with his throws, as if almost playing with the bison. So I want to say they are much much stronger than even an output of 2400 pounds. So my deduction would be somewhere in the 4-5 ton range for total maximum strength, especially for larger individuals. My thoughts for overhead press is somewhere in the 2000 pound range or 907kg.

Still Collating...

Like the examples you used. We've gotten too used to the spine ripping, so we don't notice the strength needed to do something like that. Say what you will for the AvP movie, but that scene was an awesome show of strength (even though it was a bit degrading for the Alien, but the Alien did get it's revenge, so I don't mind). The comic panel of the first AvP when the Predator forcibly opens a metal door like that is also a crazy thing. Loved the scene where in Pray, the Predator lifts the bear slowly. Those are all great ways to convey the strength of the character. 

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Still Collating... on Sep 05, 2023, 01:06:20 PMLike the examples you used. We've gotten too used to the spine ripping, so we don't notice the strength needed to do something like that. Say what you will for the AvP movie, but that scene was an awesome show of strength (even though it was a bit degrading for the Alien, but the Alien did get it's revenge, so I don't mind). The comic panel of the first AvP when the Predator forcibly opens a metal door like that is also a crazy thing. Loved the scene where in Pray, the Predator lifts the bear slowly. Those are all great ways to convey the strength of the character. 
Thank you! As viewers we definitely get used to seeing things and forget how difficult it would actually be in a real life application or if it's even possible at all, much like holding a full grown man straight out in front of you off the ground, it's basically impossible if the person is a similar weight for a human, you would need to be able to Lyft twice your body weight essentially with that joint, tendons and muscles. It truly was, I know a lot of people are not fans of those films but they really conveyed some fun and incredible showings of power. Oh definitely! Metal doors that thick wood be insanely hard to break open let alone rip open. Oh yeah, the bear scene is forever engrained in my mind lol.

oduodu

oduodu

i would say predator s are at least 10 times stronger than a human of similar size and build. but i believe they have integrated technology into their bodies that makes them capable in certain ways . i believe they can bend light and gravity waves and can store energy in their blood in an almost  "nuclear" way.  all of this should make it possible for great feats of strength.

some thoughts

razeak

razeak

Their autism is their greatest strength.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed