Xbox 360 Elite

Started by x-M-x, Mar 29, 2007, 04:41:42 PM

Author
Xbox 360 Elite (Read 5,301 times)

x-M-x

x-M-x

lol.... the hell? bastards.... so there saying all the people who got the xbox 360 premium edition.... have just been ripped off?

And the difference in this one is 120GB HDD a HDMI cable and a smaller CPU that all? oh and there going old skool with the look! nice shade of black.

and here is a vid of the details...

http://thatvideosite.com/video/4141

x-M-x

Darkness

Darkness

Have they said when this will come out in the UK or what the price difference will be?

Yautja

Yautja

The UK price and release date havent been announced yet. Im guessing it will be in around £310.

Darkness

Darkness

Still way too expensive for me. I wouldn't mind one though. I'm still interested in the Wii too.

Quote from: x-Mandalore-x on Mar 29, 2007, 04:41:42 PM
lol.... the hell? bastards.... so there saying all the people who got the xbox 360 premium edition.... have just been ripped off?

Nintendo do this as well. I bought my GBA and then bang, they bring out the GBA SP. I get a DS and then they do it again and bring out the DS Lite.

gameoverman

gameoverman

I just purchased an Xbox 360.  Now they tell me.  :P  Oh well, it doesn't matter...

I wonder when the 9th generation of consoles are coming out?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed