FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video]

Started by Darkoo, Dec 19, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

Author
FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video] (Read 148,757 times)

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Has anyone else pointed out yet that the hologram could be portraying individual star systems orbiting one massive star?  Notice how each one of the orbiting lights have individual orbitals around them. For planets?

Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

Can also be a map showing the shortest route to the nearest gas station.

Engineer1

Engineer1

Quote from: nendo on Dec 20, 2011, 01:55:44 PM
it might not be an enterance. in the below shot they are walking out of it into the room with the pit

this entrance leads to the ampule room.

Notice the base of the second biomechanical door?

It's what we can see near the body/suit.

The same scene from a reverse angle, behind them the big entrance.

A shot from the SDCC footage showing the Characters going toward that big entrance.

Either there is two doors like this one or they take a moment to check the pit before entering the temple/ship...

Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

I still didn´t bought that circular door...but nothing is perfect in this world...wait...A L I E N is perfect! ;D

Engineer1

Engineer1

Well upon inspection i think there is actually 2 big round doors.

What makes me say this is that the arches near the Head are bend toward the characters exploring it.

In this pic, the first arches we see bend toward the center of the room.

Soi guess that the green screen on the other side should lead to the rock tunnels the characters came from. They pass the Ampule room then find another door that leads them to the pit.

Or maybe in the leaked set photo, the arches are just not in place.

Infected

Infected

Is it me or anybody else get a feeling Noomi is gonna get hers handed too her? i saw a glimpse of her lying on the scan machine and see her running i think she is in a world of pain. and dont think the movie will end good.
Probably the opposite of Ripley.

Engineer1

Engineer1

She definitly make it toward the very end of the movie (the running from the crashing Engineer's ship).
So i guess she survives whats growing in her womb.

Wonder if the crew end up finding no alien lifeforms alive but they start to "toy" with the genetic material left beinh and Shaw gets pregnant with Engineers seed, grow one inside her that comes to be THE ENGINEER memories of his past intact. Her belly grow up fast in one shot, maybe the result too. And it has been said that David talks to a child telling him that big things have small beginnings.
That would be quite a mind f**k that our gods use us to be reborn.

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Dec 20, 2011, 01:10:54 PM

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/3972/toxinball.jpg

There you have it. Clearly Ridley is plagiarizing. I think replacing Sean Connery with a lamp in Prometheus is a misstep, however.

Cage brings us emerald balls.

Fassbender brings us emerald cocks.

Can't wait to see what they pull out next.

...You are comparing Scott to Michael Bay...?

...YOU ARE COMPARING RIDLEY SCOTT TO MICHAEL BAY!!!!

hollypops

hollypops

:oSo  can we now assume that the Space jockey creature lying on the floor has been decapitated by the chamber door!

Engineer1

Engineer1

MICHAEL BAY RULES!

ryanjayhawk

ryanjayhawk

Is anyone else thinking that the writing/marking that is on the outer door is very similar to the markings of the Predator?  Please don't jump me here as this isn't where I want to movie heading, but they seem far to similar for it to be a coincidence... even the markings from the head in the ampule room...

Why is writing even necessary?  The derelict didn't have any and that worked out all right...

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: JaaayDee on Dec 20, 2011, 02:29:08 PM
Has anyone else pointed out yet that the hologram could be portraying individual star systems orbiting one massive star?  Notice how each one of the orbiting lights have individual orbitals around them. For planets?

The platform to me looks like the Jockey platform, minus the chair. Maybe this is how he navigates the galaxy.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: ryanjayhawk on Dec 20, 2011, 04:24:19 PM
Is anyone else thinking that the writing/marking that is on the outer door is very similar to the markings of the Predator?  Please don't jump me here as this isn't where I want to movie heading, but they seem far to similar for it to be a coincidence... even the markings from the head in the ampule room...

Why is writing even necessary?  The derelict didn't have any and that worked out all right...

Well the petalled images look like hieroglyphs from the Roswell crash and the writing looks like Sumerian cuneiform. The upsidedown V with a circle below it, I'm sure that it's been used as an A in some recent logo

Quote from: Valaquen on Dec 20, 2011, 04:30:59 PM

The platform to me looks like the Jockey platform, minus the chair. Maybe this is how he navigates the galaxy.

And the nearest side, looks to me like the back of a pod shaped seat facing a computer console in the side of the platform

Gash

Gash

Quote from: Valaquen on Dec 20, 2011, 04:30:59 PM

Looks like it. I like the red lights glowing in it.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: mastermoon on Dec 19, 2011, 06:46:25 PM
Darkoo your doing it again, finding great new stuff about the movie ;D.
Yeah, he is the quickest newshunter in Hungary. :)
I'm starting to think that he is always one step before the whole world. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed