Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,863 times)

Lie

Lie

AVP 2010 - I don't think I can stop.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 14, 2010, 05:08:38 PM
You have to out wait until it is quite a hight pot and then if the other players start to check in stead of raising then go big. That is how I do it because when I try to play normal, I can't do it and lose. In a nutshell if everyone is checking do a real high bid that way the game can be over in like 5 minuets.
how everytime they are checking and i try a bid too high they all fold and its a waste of time because you win tiny amounts and the game drags on like hell. im getting really pissed off now. its pointless to make it this long.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Hmm I dunno just put in big all the time then they have to match it so do it that way. Raise them all the time even if you have bad cards cause eventually they will fold and because each of the members probably matched your bid once.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 14, 2010, 05:21:16 PM
Hmm I dunno just put in big all the time then they have to match it so do it that way. Raise them all the time even if you have bad cards cause eventually they will fold and because each of the members probably matched your bid once.
nah sorry this isnt working either. im just getting beaten too quickly playing like that and the other way is too slow. this is pathetic. should only be there to win money if you want it, not to unlock stuff, its keeping me from the main game but i want to just get it out of the way.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

You might get the nack of it eventually when I started it I never one a hand untill I had some tips from that yellow alien in the red dead thread.

Lie

Lie

Get the suit that allows you to cheat, I never take it off and just go to black water.

Keg

Keg

Lie ive only just started the game. im doing the poker so i can get one of the earliers costumes. So i doubt ill be able to get the one you mentioned just yet. And Tusks yeah its working this time. Im down to the last guy in a couple of minutes. sometimes this strategy of just betting big all the time works and sometimes it doesnt. But if you arent bothered about losing the odd $10 its definately quicker. annoying, but quicker, thanks.  :D

Nope

Nope

Red Faction Gurrilla. mothership zeta, and point lookout.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Lie on Aug 14, 2010, 05:13:30 PM

Which system you playing on?

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 14, 2010, 06:53:48 PM
Quote from: Lie on Aug 14, 2010, 05:13:30 PM

Which system you playing on?
Ps3(i know cause he is on my psn.)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Well let's see. I recently did a quick run through Arkham Asylum and, shoddy boss fights and disappointingly abrubt ending aside, it's still excellent. I'm also playing through The Force Unleashed again, and whilst it's certainly flawed there's infinite amounts of fun to be had when dicking around with your force powers.

Multiplayer-wise, I'm mainly playing Gears 2. Sure, I'll moan and groan about the horrific host advantage ("No way! I shot him first!"), but that's not nearly enough to ruin such intense, head-splatteringly fun combat. Also played a few hilarious custom games on Halo 3 with some friends last night. As in - it was so funny that after just a few goes on some makeshift race tracks, my face was hurting.

And last, but certainly not least, I completed Alan Wake not too long ago... and I have to say it was pretty damn good. The story was gripping, the characters were interesting, the "great outdoors" setting was beautiful (creepy too), and the gameplay was remarkably solid all-round. It did get a bit tiring having to burn the darkness off of your enemies by the end of the game, but the combat itself was tight and intense enough to keep me from thinking about that particular mechanic for too long. We all know about the gruesome facial animations (Alan appears to have married a Deadite), but overall the game's visuals are very nice indeed. Great soundtrack too. Ultimately, it's yet another immersive labour of love from developer Remedy.

And I reckon it's been worth the long wait. 

Commander Gree

Commander Gree

At the moment I'm playing Aliens Vs. Predator and Quantum of Solace, both online.

First Blood

First Blood

Modern Warfare 2 Online

Batman Arkham Asylum

Nope

Nope

Quote from: First Blood on Aug 16, 2010, 05:42:33 PM
Modern Warfare 2 Online

Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham Asylum is one of my favorite games.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm not touching my 360 until Reach comes out...then I move onto Splinter Cell: Conviction, ODST, Alan Wake, ME 1 & 2, and Reach lol

Gotta finish Assassin's Creed before then!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed