Currently Playing (Read 963,049 times)

kaljo

kaljo

just avp...

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 06, 2010, 01:12:52 PM
Quote from: cyberwaste6996 on Mar 06, 2010, 07:37:06 AM
Borderlands, AVP, The Force Unleashed, Bioshock 2, Fallout 3, and soon to be starting Star Wars: Bounty Hunter.
I use to love this game.

I should really have been called: Star Wars: KILL ANYTHING THAT MOVES!!!

Fun times.

DeadCities

DeadCities

Playing The Witcher right now, fun rpg so far, like the combat system.

CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

Bayonette and AvP3

Not a hard juggle, both games are awesome.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Need For Speed: Undercover

Keg

Keg

Just bought the GOW Collection for £28. Not bad since it was imported because Europe isnt getting a standalone release, only as a trilogy set when GOW III is released but thats probably going to be some expensive collectors set and I think it comes in a big pandoras box style case. While great I cant afford that so when I saw the GOW Collection in Grainger Games for £28 i couldnt resist. So i'm gonna work my way through those two and then GOW III when in a weeks time, and ive also just bought Bioshock 2 so I think ill play Bioshock after beating the GOW trilogy and then play its sequel. I dont like playing more than one game at once, where I switch after a few hours.

severen76

severen76

I started playing Batman: Arkham Asylum over the weekend. I'm kicking myself for not getting it sooner, I haven't had this much fun playing a game in a long time.

I think I'm going to pick up some of the graphic novels, bearing in mind that I don't really know any of the lore outside of TAS and the films. I was thinking; The Long Halloween, Year One, Dark Knight Returns. Does anyone have any other suggestions? :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The Killing Joke; easily one of the most important ones out there.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Trying to finish up AVP, and will be playing the Silver version remake next week or two.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

AVP 3 and Dead Space :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You still haven't beaten DS?

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Castlevania 64 (Legacy of Darkness)

I do like this game; it has a special place in my heart (been playing it for ten years now!). But it really is flawed. You spend more time battling the camera than you do Dracula's minions!

But it is still surprisingly spooky, considering the dated graphics and all. In fact the game has some of the best jump scares I've ever seen in gaming. Used to terrify me all those years ago...

predalien27

predalien27

Just finished Assassin's Creed II with all the glyph's and Altair's shit.  On to Avatar, and then back to AVP.

Quote from: severen76 on Mar 10, 2010, 06:31:32 PM
I started playing Batman: Arkham Asylum over the weekend. I'm kicking myself for not getting it sooner, I haven't had this much fun playing a game in a long time.
When I got that like 2 months ago, I thought the same thing!!  It made me rent all the episodes of Batman: The Animated Series ,from netflix, that I used to watch (and love) as a kid!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: severen76 on Mar 10, 2010, 06:31:32 PM

I think I'm going to pick up some of the graphic novels, bearing in mind that I don't really know any of the lore outside of TAS and the films. I was thinking; The Long Halloween, Year One, Dark Knight Returns. Does anyone have any other suggestions? :)

Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on a Serious Earth That's a good one. ;)

Big Head Ninja

Big Head Ninja

Just started Final Fantasy XIII, I've been waiting for a good, long RPG to enjoy for a long time :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed