Currently Playing (Read 963,708 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: WinterActual on Apr 18, 2014, 05:18:43 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 18, 2014, 04:59:46 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 18, 2014, 04:56:31 PM
The single player was epic, though.
Eh.

Agreed. It was nice but it wasn't Tomb Raider. Hell, there was not a single proper tomb in the whole game.
Yeah there was, but the reason I didn't like it wasn't because, "it wasn't classic Tomb Raider." I just thought it was pretty dull.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I completed the game on 100%. There was not a single "tomb" that takes more than 5 mins to figure out how to complete. They were no challenge at all, compared to every TR game. Even in Underworld, there were harder tombs to raid than in TR 2013.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

GTA V

I'm replaying through the campaign for the first time since it came out and I'm loving it just as much this time as I did the first time if not more. ;D

Nightlord

Nightlord

Resi 4, think I'm just against Verdugo. Going to try and kill him this time.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Broforce

This game is awesome. 8)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Mass Effect 3 multiplayer.

Nostalgia.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 19, 2014, 01:47:20 AM

Nostalgia.

You get nostalgia from playing a game 2 years old?

Only ME1 for me and SC:DA arouse that feeling in games for me.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Apr 19, 2014, 01:51:32 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 19, 2014, 01:47:20 AM

Nostalgia.

You get nostalgia from playing a game 2 years old?

Only ME1 for me and SC:DA arouse that feeling in games for me.

Haven't play it in a very long time.  :P

And had awesome game nights with awesome Galaxy members.

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Playing OUTLAST on PS4.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

So I bought Dragon Age: Origins, and am working on it diligently. I'm honestly not long for RPG's these days, but you can tell his game came from the glory days of Bioware. It's got that KOTOR feel to a tee, with your party bantering to each other and rich, rich stories all around the game world.

Trying to pull away from Medieval: Total War 2, Skyrim with 100 mods, Insurgency, and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to finish it. It's not going so well. :laugh:

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: RagingDragon on Apr 19, 2014, 03:22:22 AM
So I bought Dragon Age: Origins, and am working on it diligently. I'm honestly not long for RPG's these days, but you can tell his game came from the glory days of Bioware. It's got that KOTOR feel to a tee, with your party bantering to each other and rich, rich stories all around the game world.

Trying to pull away from Medieval: Total War 2, Skyrim with 100 mods, Insurgency, and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to finish it. It's not going so well. :laugh:
Have you seen this?  :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAMc8Fhn2gE#ws

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Yep, played more Broforce tonight. This game is addictive. I just unlocked Bronan the Barbarian. :laugh:

SM

SM

Far Cry

I might have mentioned this before - but f**k checkpoints.
But especially f**k check points that require you to wait ages for shit to happen, only to get pwned by those c**ts with rocket lanchers instead of hands.  The guys who can be killed with a couple of sniper shots to the head, but don't even flinch at half a dozen rockets and nades.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Far Cry instincts superior.  Then you can just slash everybody to death in one hit.

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Enjoying some KILLZONE: SHADOWFALL. Such vexing trophies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed