Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,352 times)

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 24, 2012, 05:02:03 AM
More Mass Effect 2.

Spoiler
Miranda! Why you being such a stupid bitch?  :o She got all pissy because I was nice to Jack, f**k, I don't even like Jack, I don't even talk to her, but at the same time she's a super victim so I was being merciful that one time, result is Miranada going into complete bitch mode. Jesus, the only girl I enjoy talking to is Tali, the other 2 are f**king bitchy. Oh, and besides a new member, Samara, she sheems chill (what a relief), I just leave her be to do whatever she does in that room. I just want to take Miranda and Jack and blow them out of the goddamn airlock! Oh, yes, we have the technology.

I saved and got off after getting Thane on to the team (he dying  :(). I wonder who fills the last space? Better not be Ashley, no child after two years... don't fix what isn't broken.  :) I guess I'm in what they call a 'romance' with Tali. Damn, there is always a catch to love, if I make love with her without the necessary protection she will f**king die. Sadface. But I'm loyal either way.  I'd rather have a lady with a poor immune system than a healthy bitch monger.  :)

Anyway, the ship is fully upgraded and my next mission is to retrieve a Reaper thingy on some ship.

I love how my guess from before was spot on. The Collectors ARE Protheans, but altered and under the control of the Reapers.
[close]

Not really a spoiler, you can look.
Spoiler
Ash won't be joining your team. You'll be in for a nice surprise.
[close]

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: coolbreeze on Apr 24, 2012, 05:16:10 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 24, 2012, 05:02:03 AM
More Mass Effect 2.

Spoiler
Miranda! Why you being such a stupid bitch?  :o She got all pissy because I was nice to Jack, f**k, I don't even like Jack, I don't even talk to her, but at the same time she's a super victim so I was being merciful that one time, result is Miranada going into complete bitch mode. Jesus, the only girl I enjoy talking to is Tali, the other 2 are f**king bitchy. Oh, and besides a new member, Samara, she sheems chill (what a relief), I just leave her be to do whatever she does in that room. I just want to take Miranda and Jack and blow them out of the goddamn airlock! Oh, yes, we have the technology.

I saved and got off after getting Thane on to the team (he dying  :(). I wonder who fills the last space? Better not be Ashley, no child after two years... don't fix what isn't broken.  :) I guess I'm in what they call a 'romance' with Tali. Damn, there is always a catch to love, if I make love with her without the necessary protection she will f**king die. Sadface. But I'm loyal either way.  I'd rather have a lady with a poor immune system than a healthy bitch monger.  :)

Anyway, the ship is fully upgraded and my next mission is to retrieve a Reaper thingy on some ship.

I love how my guess from before was spot on. The Collectors ARE Protheans, but altered and under the control of the Reapers.
[close]

Not really a spoiler, you can look.
Spoiler
Ash won't be joining your team. You'll be in for a nice surprise.
[close]

Spoiler
KISS MY ASS ASH!  ;D
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Final level of Halo 2 (so good...). Probably going to finish it tomorrow, and then I get to start 3!  8)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Ninja Gaiden 3 Demo

Crazy as f**k.

Dragon's Dogma Demo

One of the preset characters is practically Frodo...now I need to make a partner that looks and sounds like Sam. :laugh:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I deicided to take a small breather from Mass Effect 2 and played some Toy Soldiers.

I played as the British against the German Empire on the highest difficulty on one map. I built nothing, no barb wire, no machine guns, no gas/flame throwers, no cannons. I just took control of the one single tank I had and drove it up to the top of a hill where my base entrence. Wave after wave the Germans sent hundreds of infantry, cavalry, and tanks but I kept firing and firing my cannons, if they got to my sides I gased them, if they went right infront or behind me I'd run them over then return to the best position. I actaully won and was rewarded with the highest medal the game had to offer.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: HicksUSCM on Apr 23, 2012, 12:57:45 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 21, 2012, 02:06:25 PM
I'm so close to getting all the achievements in CoD 4 but this Mile High Club on Veteran is driving me to the point of f**king insanity. How the f**k do you do this in a minute!?!??!
When I still had 360 I made it after 30 min of tries xD For some reason I find the defend the homo sniper in Pripyat mission way more harder than MHC.

Homo sniper ???

WinterActual

WinterActual

Yes this guy is terrible. He is supposed to provide you some support, but he is usless.

Terx2

Terx2

Skyrim. Doing the dark brotherhood missions and trying to get up my destruction skill.

WinterActual

WinterActual

A few weeks after the first one, I am done with the no death run in the second  :) I am not taking on Alien Wars, Hard Corps and above tho  :-\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLHaOHwWDbs#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hclBL3EikWA#

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: HicksUSCM on Apr 25, 2012, 08:19:01 AM
Yes this guy is terrible. He is supposed to provide you some support, but he is usless.

All AI teammates are like that. Since when do they ever, in any game, give you non-scripted support?

WinterActual

WinterActual

In Final Fight 3 the CPU Ally is pretty decent. In Rainbow Six Raven Shield you can rely on your CPU teammates too. The same goes for the Unreal Tournament series. Its not like there are no games with good teammate AI mate  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Damned if I've played one yet.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Btw do you played the CS:GO beta? Bots are OVERPOWERED right now xD With 1 bot in the enemy team, your team will most likely fail, with 2 bots - you will die, no matter what  :laugh: You are being shot in the head before your brain can detect the enemy on the screen. Thats indeed a "very good" AI teammates  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I didn't even know there was a beta! Is it still available?

Terx2

Terx2

Street Fighter 4. Hadouken ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed