The Reviews/Interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Feb 11, 2013, 02:17:39 PM

Author
The Reviews/Interviews Thread (Read 144,284 times)

[T)A]DarkDragon

gametrailers gave it a 5.9  :D
they never give out bad ratings!  ;D

im glad i decided not to buy this
they did say the multiplayer is pretty fun

LARGE

LARGE

Quote from: Elicas on Feb 12, 2013, 08:11:21 PM
Quote from: LARGE on Feb 12, 2013, 07:59:13 PM
can you tell is there any other view when playing alien except for behind? No first person view? And how to change it?

Third person only.

Jeasus really? Alien is unplayeble then.. and this was mainly why i waited this game.. how can there be no other view ffs?!?! :O

Elicas

Elicas

One 90% rating is the only thing currently holding this game at the same metacritic level as DNF.

Read that again, one obnoxiously over high review is the only thing keeping this from being at a worse score than DNF. Say it all.

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

3 good reviews out of 42 of them.... The game is plop lol

Slaine

Slaine

Waiting for Angry Joe's review..and his reaction.

Should be a laugh.

Unless he really was paid off.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Slaine on Feb 12, 2013, 08:20:57 PM
Waiting for Angry Joe's review..and his reaction.

Should be a laugh.

Unless he really was paid off.
He's been ranting over Twitter about this game. He's legitimately pissed off at how bad it turned out.

Slaine

Slaine

Didn't know that, thanks. I heard Total Biscuit was annoyed at the ratings critics were giving it too, and warning people never to pre-order games off the bat.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Destructoid review was brutal, but also brutally hilarious. :laugh:

QuoteThe desperate or the gullible may find a glimmer of fun hidden somewhere in the pit.

Lol, I'm going with desperate, though I'm going to get real depressed as no one's going to buy this shit, and the MP will probably be dead within weeks. Maybe it will get another blip on the EKG when the price drops to nearly nothing, but that's nothing more than a death rattle.

Won't even have time to learn how to properly play the Alien.

Back to AvP 2010 and AvP 2. :'( f**king goddamn it. Last Gearbox game I buy, ever, on principle.

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: [T)A]DarkDragon on Feb 12, 2013, 08:15:01 PM
gametrailers gave it a 5.9  :D
they never give out bad ratings!  ;D

im glad i decided not to buy this
they did say the multiplayer is pretty fun

gametrailers pretty much nailed the main problems but pros aswell

SM

SM

Can I just quickly suck up to ikarop and thank him for providing us with something to whinge about for ages on this game.  His dedication to providing news about A:CM in the face of a lot of negativity (guilty, your honour) has been exemplary.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Quote from: SM on Feb 12, 2013, 10:20:34 PM
Can I just quickly suck up to ikarop and thank him for providing us with something to whinge about for ages on this game.  His dedication to providing news about A:CM in the face of a lot of negativity (guilty, your honour) has been exemplary.

I second this.
For Ikarop, cheers!

Spoiler
But that still doesn't make me like this game  :P
[close]

topman

topman

I haven't posted on here since 2007 when I first joined lol
Anyway I've always been checking this site for the latest gossip and things.
Was really hyped about Aliens: Colonial Marines and bought the game without checking the reviews! Now I'm regretting it as I was gonna buy Dead Space 3 lol

QUAGMIRE83

QUAGMIRE83

patches already announced and 4 pieces of DLC so this game will only get more support from feedback and will get better and better

topman

topman

Guess I'll keep it a bit longer lol

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

"I've been stealing from fans my entire career."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed