Recent posts

Oh this is interesting... His Alien in that first piece feels very in line with Huante's pieces for both Prometheus and Covenant.
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by Darwinsgirl - Today at 11:41:28 AM

"I've never seen anything like it before..."
Ash

With the release of the first teaser trailer for the upcoming Alien: Romulus by Fede Alvarez, viewers have the opportunity to get a first glimpse of what to expect on the 16th of August. Being the 7th film in the franchise and with the director hinting that it will have elements from all of the previous Alien films so far, it's only natural that Alien: Romulus will be compared to its former instalments.

There are a few misconceptions that tend to arise whenever the first trailers for new films in the franchise are released. From misleading elements to falsely attributed audio queues, by comparing the first teaser trailers of the past and present, from each film, we may be able to grasp a better understanding of what we can expect from Alien: Romulus in a few months, what has changed to keep up with the times, and if anything has always stayed the same. For some of the community, those first impressions they felt from the trailers are just as memorable as the films are.

Teasing The Alien – A 45 Year Journey

Click here to continue reading.

Make sure you stick with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien and Predator! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Happy ALIEN DAY!

I'm looking forward to seeing ALIEN on the big screen tonight. ;D

Putting the movie on while I do some chores. Birthday celebration for family today else I'd spend the day watching films browsing books.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 11:38:50 AM
Well... in the States at latest it isn't even 8AM yet. As early as just before 5AM on the other side of the country.

If anything is going to come out, it'll probably be synced with US time zones, so probably not for a few hours yet at least.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 11:37:33 AM
It's still early.
The first three images look very... Perfected.
Will be celebrating with a viewing of Alien on the big screen... tomorrow on 4/27. :laugh:

Hope we get a picture from Hawley's show today, and I look forward to Mike's video on Blomkamp's movie!
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 19, 2024, 10:48:36 AMWonder if it takes the Rage War into account.

The AVP and Predator-linked books are not canon; only the Alien novel is.
By doing a lot of work, getting my underarms lasered, and preparing for an exhibition soon.

Not a lot of time for Alien today.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed