Prometheus Deleted Scenes Images

Started by ikarop, Sep 18, 2012, 05:52:04 AM

Author
Prometheus Deleted Scenes Images (Read 85,695 times)

fiveways

fiveways

Quote from: SM on Sep 19, 2012, 11:11:51 PM
QuoteWow.  That last scene was great, and it is pretty obvious that was taken out to secure a PG-13.  A fire axe as a weapon is not something commonly scene in a PG-13 movie.

Prometheus is R.

Yes, and the theatre edit was a failed attempt to get a PG-13 rating.  if they took out the medipod scene it would have worked too.

Oh, and it was rated AA here, so PG-14.  Not "R".  So neither of us are technically right.

ShadowPred

It was R here.

SM

SM

Quote from: fiveways on Sep 19, 2012, 11:43:46 PM
QuoteWow.  That last scene was great, and it is pretty obvious that was taken out to secure a PG-13.  A fire axe as a weapon is not something commonly scene in a PG-13 movie.

Prometheus is R.

Yes, and the theatre edit was a failed attempt to get a PG-13 rating.  if they took out the medipod scene it would have worked too.

Oh, and it was rated AA here, so PG-14.  Not "R".  So neither of us are technically right.

No, technically I'm right.

fiveways

fiveways

Quote from: SM on Sep 19, 2012, 11:50:46 PM

Prometheus is R.

wasn't R in canada.  From my geography you are not right either.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/parentalguide#certification

14a isn't rated "R".  It isnt PG-13 but it is much closer to it then a canadian "R".

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: SM on Sep 19, 2012, 11:50:46 PM

Prometheus is R.

there are very few movies rated r in Canada usually its aa. and i dont the the axe would have materd, unless there is blood and stuff they dont realy care. the lord of the rings was quite graphic and it wasn't r.

MrSpaceJockey

I don't know if its unfinished sound design, but I also personally like it better when Weyland dies with a flat line and the radio breaks up, instead of the theatrical beeping, beeping, beeping, flat line (which feels more cliche and too familiar). Odd thought but there it is.

Really hoping for these scenes to be restored and reinserted.

SM

SM

Quotewasn't R in canada.  From my geography you are not right either.

You started talking about the US rating system with PG-13.  Don't suddenly start talking about the Canadian one because you think the flick should've got a different ratng or was trying for a different rating.

Vickers

Vickers

'Paradise' Deleted Scene:

(Copy and paste link into address bar if the video won't show up)

Nightmare Asylum

Come on Ridley...I mean, I get cutting out the axe fight, and maybe the Janeck/Vickers scene, but this one is pretty much essential to the plot...

SM

SM

2008 called...

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: SM on Sep 20, 2012, 02:12:46 AM
2008 called...

Spoiler
Don't be mad.
[close]

Blacklabel

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Sep 20, 2012, 02:07:05 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Awesome scene.... why was this cut? f**ks sake...

boostedlsj

Damn!! Hey guys really wanted to show these deleted scenes to my Fiance and the linky no worky anymore. Anywhere else to find em? Without purchasing of course  :-\

Nightmare Asylum

Sorry, the link I had seems to have gone down :-\

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Sep 20, 2012, 02:07:05 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

All I'm seeing here is Rick Gastly!!!   >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed