Dead by Daylight - ALIEN chapter

Started by PAS Spinelli, Aug 01, 2023, 03:09:16 PM

Author
Dead by Daylight - ALIEN chapter (Read 25,928 times)

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Dec 01, 2023, 11:36:02 PM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Dec 01, 2023, 10:45:20 PMIs there Any niche license what do you want to be in DBD?

Not super niche anymore, but i'd love to see Art the Clown from Terrifier added to the roster some day.
I think he's a new horror/slasher icon and deserves to be amongst the ranks of the other iconic killers in DBD.

Maybe now that Chucky is in the game, it could open the door for Puppet Master somehow too.
I haven't watch Terrifier and puppet master, but I did heard a lot of wonderful things about those properties and I'm sure they'll be welcomed with open arms when they come to DBD. For me I think Dead Space Hunter would make a good pick for DBD. I actually thought about event Horizon being a map within DBD as however for the killer I would like things to be a little more different and unique

Spoiler
I would like to see the entire map as the killer, something like that Multiplayer RE game
[close]

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Dec 02, 2023, 12:16:13 AM
Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Dec 01, 2023, 11:36:02 PM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Dec 01, 2023, 10:45:20 PMIs there Any niche license what do you want to be in DBD?

Not super niche anymore, but i'd love to see Art the Clown from Terrifier added to the roster some day.
I think he's a new horror/slasher icon and deserves to be amongst the ranks of the other iconic killers in DBD.

Maybe now that Chucky is in the game, it could open the door for Puppet Master somehow too.
I haven't watch Terrifier and puppet master, but I did heard a lot of wonderful things about those properties and I'm sure they'll be welcomed with open arms when they come to DBD. For me I think Dead Space Hunter would make a good pick for DBD. I actually thought about event Horizon being a map within DBD as however for the killer I would like things to be a little more different and unique

Spoiler
I would like to see the entire map as the killer, something like that Multiplayer RE game
[close]

Dead Space would be a cool addition to their inclusion of horror game properties for sure! Would love to see Isaac as a survivor in the game. Especially since they've been recently including more sci-fi based properties.

That's an interesting idea for Event Horizon! I can't really imagine them adding such a drastically different mechanic to the game like that, but it would be a welcome new change-up for sure.

Neila

Neila

Admittedly, I have no idea about this game since I've never played it. it looks cool.
But of course it's not an alien game and is therefore limited in its presentation when it comes to the xeno.
but what I see in this Alien chapter makes me go back to my early dreams of having a game where the player can play the alien.
not the AvP games but a pure alien game.
So to speak, alien isolation from the alien's point of view, perhaps.
Just like the Gollum game, only in a good way.
Predator Hunting Grounds for Alien but mainly as a single player with a multiplayer option. A:CM could actually have been this game but...well

Wweyland

Wweyland

Any word on the Predator chapter?

Thatguy2068

No, behaviors is now lip shut about this. They usually are because they want to keep it as a surprise.

Cosmic Incubation

I'm hoping for a Alien chapter rift that has some more alien themed charms and cosmetics.
Like a runner skin for xeno and a bald Alien 3 skin for Ripley. Or an Amanda Ripley Legendary skin.

We've seen other licensed chapters get a rift inclusion somewhat recently, like Ash from Evil Dead, and a Saw themed rift, so I don't think it's outside of possibility. Alien 3 was surprisingly the only film entry of the original 4 that didn't get any inclusion, so it kind of leads me to believe that it might just be saved for later. And Amanda Ripley would make sense with how much the xeno is clearly based on Stompy, as well as DBD's inclusion of other horror game properties like Resident Evil and Silent Hill.

We did get kind of spoiled with the base Alien chapter I feel, from a fan service perspective, but I hope this isn't the last we see of inclusion in the game!   

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Dec 18, 2023, 04:08:49 PMI'm hoping for a Alien chapter rift that has some more alien themed charms and cosmetics.
Like a runner skin for xeno and a bald Alien 3 skin for Ripley. Or an Amanda Ripley Legendary skin.

We've seen other licensed chapters get a rift inclusion somewhat recently, like Ash from Evil Dead, and a Saw themed rift, so I don't think it's outside of possibility. Alien 3 was surprisingly the only film entry of the original 4 that didn't get any inclusion, so it kind of leads me to believe that it might just be saved for later. And Amanda Ripley would make sense with how much the xeno is clearly based on Stompy, as well as DBD's inclusion of other horror game properties like Resident Evil and Silent Hill.

We did get kind of spoiled with the base Alien chapter I feel, from a fan service perspective, but I hope this isn't the last we see of inclusion in the game!   
I'm hoping they won't do the xeno the same fate as Freddy

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Dec 18, 2023, 04:12:46 PMI'm hoping they won't do the xeno the same fate as Freddy

Same here

Tbf tho, 3 skins to start with, and a very good blight skin soon after, is pretty generous. Freddy just has gotten absolutely nothing since the beginning unfortunately :/

Speaking of, it's a long shot, but I'd love for them to give Freddy a full visual rework and bring Robert Englund in to do some voice lines like we've gotten with Pinhead and Chucky/Tiffany.
I've also been begging to get a visual overhaul on Myers to make him look more film accurate as well. Would also maybe love to get some cosmetics for him from some of the other films. Was kind of surprised there wasn't any kind of inclusion of the recent trilogy of films.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Dec 18, 2023, 04:27:20 PM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Dec 18, 2023, 04:12:46 PMI'm hoping they won't do the xeno the same fate as Freddy
Speaking of, it's a long shot, but I'd love for them to give Freddy a full visual rework and bring Robert Englund in to do some voice lines.
Did you saw the 2010 remake of Elm Street because from what I heard with big spoilers.
Spoiler
Freddy is a convicted pedophile
[close]
If this is true then yeah I'd rather have Robert Englund

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Dec 18, 2023, 05:02:54 PMDid you saw the 2010 remake of Elm Street because from what I heard with big spoilers.
Spoiler
Freddy is a convicted pedophile
[close]
If this is true then yeah I'd rather have Robert Englund

I haven't seen it in many years, but yeah I remember that being a heavily implied, if not outright spoken, detail about Freddy in that film.

Even outside of that, Englund is just the original iconic Freddy, and the remake is vastly inferior to the original films. So it would just feel right and preferable to have Englund be the representative of the character in the game.

But I think the rights for the series are all legally tied up, which I'm sure is why they opted to get the rights of the remake, and why we haven't seen any new cosmetics or additions.

Thatguy2068

So Freddy has the same problem as Jason as of now?

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Dec 18, 2023, 05:52:27 PMSo Freddy has the same problem as Jason as of now?

Not quite. From what I understand, the Elm Street rights returned to the Wes Craven estate, and there have been talks of trying to resurrect it, but they're just literally not doing anything with it.

The F13 rights I believe are tied up in legal murkiness between the original writer and the director of the first film, following a legal battle that ended a few years ago.

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Dec 18, 2023, 06:10:56 PM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Dec 18, 2023, 05:52:27 PMSo Freddy has the same problem as Jason as of now?

Not quite. From what I understand, the Elm Street rights returned to the Wes Craven estate, and there have been talks of trying to resurrect it, but they're just literally not doing anything with it.

The F13 rights I believe are tied up in legal murkiness between the original writer and the director of the first film, following a legal battle that ended a few years ago.
Crap, so we gotta wait until Warner Bros do something with Freddy.

PAS Spinelli

Ripley got a cute sweater for the Christmas event

Corporal Hicks

Is that an additional purchase?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed