IGN: How ALIENS Was Almost a '90s Cartoon

Started by iain, May 19, 2019, 08:32:00 PM

Author
IGN: How ALIENS Was Almost a '90s Cartoon (Read 581 times)

iain

SiL

Hey Corporal Hicks, look -- people still haven't read your article  :D

Kenner pitched Operations: Aliens to Fox Kids; Fox Kids were like "nah". The animated shots shown in the video were storyboards for a toy commercial, not an animated pilot. The show was never in development at Fox, never seriously considered at Fox, yet remains one of the most enduring urban legends around the series.

SM

And this isn't going to help.

SiL

There are a few comments saying "Wait, wasn't this proved false a while ago?" and I posted the link to the AvPG article. Might help.

SM

Yeah I saw it.

windebieste

Unfortunately, this erroneous and popular misconception will persist forever in certain circles. 

-Windebieste.

Drukathi

5.9/10

Xenomrph

Quote from: SiL on May 20, 2019, 01:20:21 AM
There are a few comments saying "Wait, wasn't this proved false a while ago?" and I posted the link to the AvPG article. Might help.
I went looking for your comment and didn't see it, so I posted one of my own with a link to the article as well.

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I can't see either of your comments. I've posted my own too.

SiL

I can only see your guy's if I sort by new.

Xenomrph

Quote from: SiL on May 20, 2019, 08:15:37 AM
I can only see your guy's if I sort by new.
I can only see my own if I sort by "top comments", but I can see both yours and Hicks' if I sort by newest, as well.

Youtube is weird, and its comments section is an untamed wasteland not meant to be traveled by rational minds.

Samhain13

Voodoo Magic

I would be quite pleasantly surprised if they pull this video.

Accuracy above all else seems to be an old concept these days.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed