Alien refrerences in video games

Started by Alien Freak, Mar 02, 2008, 09:21:46 PM

Author
Alien refrerences in video games (Read 6,468 times)

AvPvTerminator

Quote from: fluxcap on Mar 15, 2008, 02:06:50 AM
Quote from: AvPvTerminator on Mar 14, 2008, 02:56:53 AM
In 007: Nightfire there is a gun that looks kind of like a pulse rifle, shoots like a pulse rifle, and fires grenades from a pump-action type thing like a pulse rifle. Its called the Aims-20 or something...
If I recall correctly it was just this gun except they called it the Aims-20 instead of the OICW.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b129/Chris_W/oicwtree1.jpg

Well, it looks more like a Pulse Rifle from a first person perspective.

fluxcap

fluxcap

I took these last summer but forgot to post them. I was playing a rom of one of the Final Fight games and stumbled onto this:

Quote from: AvPvTerminator on Mar 15, 2008, 02:13:20 AM
Well, it looks more like a Pulse Rifle from a first person perspective.
fo sho.

nchurch81

nchurch81

There's a buggy critter in Resident Evil 4 that you fight that has have a very alien like body (a la A4) and kind of a Predator face (sans dreads).  Forgot what it's called but it's one of the bosses and it has a sharp tail and run through the air ducts.

Munkeywrench

Quote from: nchurch81 on Mar 17, 2008, 08:30:58 PM
There's a buggy critter in Resident Evil 4 that you fight that has have a very alien like body (a la A4) and kind of a Predator face (sans dreads).  Forgot what it's called but it's one of the bosses and it has a sharp tail and run through the air ducts.

Yeah your talking about the Verdugo that thing you have to freeze to kill. Also in Resident Evil 2 theres a chestbursting parasite.

nchurch81

nchurch81

Yup, that's the one.  There seems to be a few alien inspired influences in the game.

War Wager

War Wager

Theres a pretty big reference in Conker: Live and Realoaded. An actual Alien bursts out of this Panthar Kings chest and you have to blow it out of the shuttle door just like in Aliens. Theres even shots of the Pilot Chair.  ;D

Can't find any pics though.

Huol

Huol

One multiplayer level in conker live and reloaded, the pilot chair is the starting zone for the Teddiz.

Don't know if its already mentioned but theres loads in CoD4

"I like to keep this handy, for close encounters..."

"WE ARE LEAVING!!!"

"Stay frosty".

Capt Vasquez?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The dropship lines in Starcraft are from Aliens.

Private Hudson

Quote from: Huol on Mar 17, 2008, 11:26:30 PM
One multiplayer level in conker live and reloaded, the pilot chair is the starting zone for the Teddiz.

Don't know if its already mentioned but theres loads in CoD4

"I like to keep this handy, for close encounters..."

"WE ARE LEAVING!!!"

"Stay frosty".

Capt Vasquez?

Yeah, there was a Vasquez when you play the marine levels.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed